Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2003, 11:59 PM   #1
Jogie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Problem: I was fighting in underdark with that drow guy.

Vionica and Imoen got killed. I say to myself no big deal I will
grab there stuff and then bring them back from the dead

Wrong, Vionica was the only one who had the resurection spell.

I looked all over for a place to get resurected, no luck.
Tried to buy a new resurect scroll no can find. Temple in
drow city is no help.

Can't reload already quick saved after the battle.
Any Ideas on how to resurect vionica in underdark or the drow
city?

My last save prior to that was getting ready to fight balor
Old 11-27-2003, 12:11 AM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

Not inside the city....the Gnomes in the south west of the Underdark might have a ressurection scroll you might want to check them. Otherwise there is prolly a preist in the Snvernflben*(sp) village.
Old 11-27-2003, 12:32 AM   #3
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You could wait till you leave the Underdark and get the ressurected in a temple, although I think there's a bug where your ressurected characters will still be in drow form.
Only other way I can think of right now requires cheating. If you have Debug Mode enabled, hold your cursor over the character's portrait and press control +r. WARNING! May greatly ruin the fun of your game.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 09:16 PM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

If you do little things like reading Chapter 13 of my site, it will give you warnings about details such as the fact that there are no Temples, WHATSOEVER, in Chapter 5. That may be considered a spoiler by some, but considering that it doesn't give away any part of any storyline, and that knowing something like that could save a whole lot of trouble, I think it's okay to warn people.

Option 1: Reload to your pre-Balor fight and play back to where you are, making damn sure that Viconia doesn't die this time.
Option 2: Get the code for your current map area, cheat yourself into the Adventurer's Mart, buy the Rod of Resurrection, cheat yourself back.
Old 11-28-2003, 04:46 AM   #5
wellard
Dracolisk

IIRC one of the drow salesman has a rod of resurection. I know there are two in the game.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 07:51 AM   #6
Userunfriendly
Elminster

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
IIRC one of the drow salesman has a rod of resurection. I know there are two in the game.
mekrath in the haer dalis quest has the other one stashed in a barrel or box where he is standing...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 01:31 PM   #7
Raistlin Majere
Ra

as you have not stated where you are, nor which of the numerous drow you were fighting, i would suggest checking your auto-save. i used to forget checking that before...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 07:44 AM   #8
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Userunfriendly:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
mekrath in the haer dalis quest has the other one stashed in a barrel or box where he is standing... [/QUOTE]The locations vary. On the spell hold island the temple there as sold one before now. The adventure K-mart [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] has one for sale sometimes. When you really need one you can usually get one.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote