Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2001, 08:04 PM   #61
DiabloRex
Elminster

*donates money to the cafe*
Old 07-19-2001, 08:07 PM   #62
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Ramon enters the cafe, walks up to the hurt little hostess standing at the bar, gently hugs her and leads her over to the couch where he makes her sit down. Then he fetches a mug of coffee for her (Knowing you you will not sleep for another 10 hours anyway ) and a tea with rum for himself, sits down next to her and starts to whisper something in her ear (without as much as touching the earlobes !) until she hesitantly starts to giggle. Then he softly asks: "Now what is bothering you so much, Cloudlet ? And are sure that things are actually quite as you see them ?"

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 07-19-2001).]
Old 07-19-2001, 08:42 PM   #63
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ah, dear Ramon my sweet sweet, Ramon...sigh.. I am tired and I think I'll have some of that tea too. I just do not wish to see two establishments going as I think it divides the posts and keeps the chat at minimal in at least one, see for yourself, my dear. Not a conversation in some time. Yet I had made a new thread twice in two days before this. S'ok, I've seen things come and go and mayhap it is time, we'll see. For now I'm content to chat with you.

But if it must go, no matter, I will find something to do! But just now, I'm very tired. *leans against her dear friend and naps a bit*

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-19-2001).]
Old 07-19-2001, 09:12 PM   #64
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Cloudy babes - the couch is not opposition to your thread. It was a continuation of a joke started here that warranted its own thread, and was never meant to replace this. In fact - I specifically said this in the opening post.

As this cafe has so many posts I cant keep up with reading them - a joke elsewhere for a few days aint gonna harm it. So why ever are you thinking of closing it honey?

Everyone - please realise I did not set up in opposition ... if you missed the start of th ejoke it just PROVES how busy the cafe is.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 07-19-2001, 10:02 PM   #65
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

WHAT?? The Cafe is closing? (not!) Well, I'm still here hangin out, whazzup sis? No way this fine establishment will go under, not if I can help it

Hey, you got an expresso machine somewhere around here? Ah, yes, thar she be!

Don't you just love the smell of fresh ground coffee beans in the morning? Heavenly or what?

Well lookie here, Bubbles the Dragon has finally made good use of himself, makes an excellent "percolator"!
Old 07-19-2001, 10:15 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Kiwi *hugs* so sorry, bad day and bad mood... one should never post on a combo like that! Forgive me, please.

Anyone think the tea has a bit of a kick to it?

Ok, my kitty is sneezing and his eye is running and I know darn well I need to get him antibiotics and no way I can do it tomorrow. (can't get to vet before or after work and it's my last day before vacation and boss out so I need to be there and can't ask for time off mid day....sigh...sniffle) Everybody think 'no upper respiratory illness' toward an orange cat in upstate NY, maybe it'll convince him he's not sick?

And now it seems my hd may be bad. *gasp* I am not sure what to do to save most of a 20gb hd's contents, but I guess I may learn.

Anyone having a fun day? ANYONE?!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-19-2001, 10:18 PM   #67
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The cafe had BETTER not close! It is well needed and appreciated here.

Cloudy, luv, I think you're just a little tired, as I am. (Actually, I think I'm trying to get sick. At least my entire head seems to be thinking it over. ) Ohhh this is NOT fun! Personally, I like the idea of having two different areas. Posting seems to be slow today all over, anyway.

Check in with you later,

hugs,

Old 07-19-2001, 10:19 PM   #68
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
WHAT?? The Cafe is closing? (not!) Well, I'm still here hangin out, whazzup sis? No way this fine establishment will go under, not if I can help it

Hey, you got an expresso machine somewhere around here? Ah, yes, thar she be!

Don't you just love the smell of fresh ground coffee beans in the morning? Heavenly or what?

Well lookie here, Bubbles the Dragon has finally made good use of himself, makes an excellent "percolator"!
Hey, long time no see...well actually just chatted a day ago didn't we? LOL But I don't know a catchphrase for that. Hey long time talk all the time, eh?! err... see, not the same ring!

Sure expresso on the end of the counter. Someone brought the contraption in at RudeDawg's request when we opened. Watch Serath, he spikes the beverages!

How's your hubby? He healing up ok? Collar bone...ouch .. that still makes me cringe!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-19-2001, 10:20 PM   #69
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ooops! LOL, well, I guess I didn't really have cheerful news for you, did I, luv? Oh well...sigh...maybe this thing will blow over. While you're thinking "well" thoughts at the orange kitty, rebound some over towards a rather worn-out berserk in Texas, please?

Cheers (and hope EVERYONE has a better day tomorrow,

Old 07-19-2001, 10:23 PM   #70
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Serath:
Mixed news on the battle with the dust bunnies. I managed to destroy two of them at the water cooler this morning, but sometime over the lunch hour they managed to overpower my Post-it note dispenser and carried it away to who-knows-where. I'm going to mount a full scale search and rescue operation right after coffee.

Two hours to go. *sigh*

Serath
ROTFL!!! I missed this, don't ask me how! Well, I do so hope those dustbunies never get together from all over your office or you are doomed, my friend...definitely doomed! That many.. oh my, the could cart YOU off to parts unknown! HAHAHA

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen