Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 05:56 PM   #191
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn was quite relieved in a sense once they started to treck deep into the forest. The dwarf Durling had really made him contemplate his present life status, he decided he would very much like to talk with the man after they had found Ardana and all this was sorted, maybe he could spend a few centuries with the man in his little hut, just enjoying the simplicity of life, maybe he would find something more fufilling today; only time would tell .

He noticed the cave as it passed the horizon line, and he pointed it out to Keal."Maybe we should rest here tonight. We better make sure Therlion and Kalam are kept warm tonight, since they are not really in a good shape yet. We can melt some of that snow over there to drink and rest well. So anyway, I haven't really gotten to know you yet young one have I. So...tell me about yourself."
Old 09-29-2004, 06:17 PM   #192
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor drew his remaining dagger and launched it hard and fast at the fleeing orc. He then rushed the orc to finish it off weather the dagger found its spot or not (watching for signs of an ambush along the way). As he passes the felled orc, he slashes at it with his swords to finish it off. Once the deed is done, Celedor searches the bodies of the orcs to see if he can find anything of use or any clue as to what this group is up too, then hides them in the bushes and covers any tracks, blood, etc. that was left behind before continueing his mission.

>OOC< Sorry about the sig, I forget that alot.

[ 09-29-2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 09-29-2004, 06:33 PM   #193
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

The last thrown dagger hit the fleeing orc in his back but it continued to stumble on. The sword slash which hit the first orc was not necessary as he had already died. Celedor ran after the second orc and after catching up with him severed the connection between its head and the rest of its body. Of course the liberal amounts of blood from this action made the cleaning process take quite a while longer. By the time Celedor searched and hid the bodies half an hour had passes. On the bodies no items of interest had been found. Celedor gathers up his daggers (OOC: I suppose) and goes back to his observation point. He sees that the orcs are just preparing to leave but that they have split up into two groups. One which is backtracking which consists of about a dozen of them and the remaining about three hundred continue on in the direction they had been moving in.

OOC: choose which group you follow.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:11 AM   #194
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

OOC: Thanks for the daggers, heh. I thought of that earlier and realized I had forgotten to put that in here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Celedor thought for a second and figured that the larger group was still heading toward the human village. Without a second thought, he decided to follow the second and smaller group to see where they could be off too, or to see if they meet up with any other groups. Before leaving however, Celedor does a semi-thorough search of the camp, to see if anything of use may have been left behind. He then quickly heads off toward the small group and keeps just close enough, so as not to lose any of them.

[ 09-30-2004, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 09-30-2004, 01:24 AM   #195
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

In the small camp of the orcs Celedor could find remnants of orcish food and other useless stuff orcs leave lying around. He then started following the smaller of the two groups. It only took Celedor about ten minutes to catch up with the fourteen orcs. As Celedor reached the top of a small incline he noticed why they had turned around. In the distance over the plains Celedor could spot a wagon carrying a family of humans. The orcs must have picked up their scent and sent some of their number to take care of them. In the wagon Celedor could spot 6 humans, of whom only 3 were the right age to be able to fight. The group of orcs was now running openly at the wagon. Thankfully Celedor was now downwind of the orcs so they cannot smell him.

[ 09-30-2004, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 09-30-2004, 01:32 AM   #196
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn, Keal and Therlion:

They slowly moved towards the cave as Keal started to tell Adohorn tidbits of information about himself. But suddenly they were stopped short. The howl of wargs was not common in these mountains but every elf knew that these animals were fierce and bloodthirsty. And they never hunted alone. Sure enough another howl came in reply. Adohorn after all his years spent in nature was able to recognize what the two wargs spoke about. They were annoyed by these elves heading towards their cave. Another howl could be heard by the first warg, this time closer.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:01 PM   #197
dplax
Jack Burton

For Therlion:

Through his close eyes Therlion saw blurred shapes moving. Memories. His memories. He saw his fathers joy at having a son. He saw his first training sessions. Then the fast flashing images stopped suddenly and the face of Harmeth hovered in front of him in his dream. Or was it a vision he thought to himself? Her lips moved and elven words came to Therlion.

"Eria an enni Therlion! Car ù awartha i calad! Elvellon baur. Eria a car ù awartha an ti amarth! Meleth an enni rinc cam."

Therlion's eyes suddenly flew open just as the first warg howled again.

OOC: The meaning of the elvish is (the dictionary I used did not have all of these words in elvish so the elvish isn't perfect [img]smile.gif[/img] ): Rise to me Therlion! Do not abandon the light! Your friends need you. Wake and do not leave them to their fate! Let your love for me guide your hands!
For those who don't know or remember Harmeth is Lord Easthome's daughter and Kalam's sister and in the first part of this roleplay Therlion fell in love with her. Normally she does not speak elfish, but this is a dream.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:07 PM   #198
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

"Terias!! And is that Kirun I see coming up behind you? How in the world did you find us? What has happened? Where are the others? I...I have so many questions, but sadly enough I am not really able to ask them at this time. If you are able to, I need help tracking down some assasins that are plotting to kill a good man, the new leader of this town. We have just killed the ring leader of Morgoth's human advisors in this town, but not all the trash has been taken care of yet. Come with me and this good soldier here, or go find Roland and see if you can assist in the town's clean-up. The choice is your's."

Turin continued onward, running to try and catch up with the assassins that will be planning to kill the young lord Easthome.

OOC>>>Is this the right move? I am supposed to be going after the bad guys, right?

Sorry to have to run, Fallen One, I think I gotta go save the dude. Coming?
Old 09-30-2004, 04:10 PM   #199
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: as far as you know the group which has been sent with Kalam plots to kill him. You do not know anything of the battle which took place and that Kalam is wounded.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:14 PM   #200
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor quickens his pace slightly, but doesn't want to sprint. Still keeping downwind and skirting the group in while in the treeline to avoid detection, Celedor waits for the appropriate moment to strike.
Closed Thread