Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 05:02 AM   #11
dplax
Jack Burton

Oronuin

After the agreement to try the middle door was reached Oronuin stepped forward and went through it first. As Kirun and Terias went in after him this is what they could see:

You are at the edge of a large chamber, about 150 feet in diameter. The chamber is filled with nude dead bodies of humans and elves in various states of decay. Marks of torture can be seen on most of them and from their expressions it can be seen that they died painful deaths. On the far side of the chamber there is a door, but to get there you shall have to climb over the pile of bodies
Old 06-22-2004, 09:54 AM   #12
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

The guard looked out the small window in the door to see Therlion waiting outside. He opened the door and asked "Yes, what do you want here?"
"I am here to see Harmeth, we are to have a tutoring class." Therlion replied. Looking behind the elf, the guard said "She is not here. Out riding. She will be back by nightfall. Come then." and he closed the door.
[i]"Alright then, oaf." Therlion thought as he ponded on the door once more. A shout could be heard from inside "What now" and this time the guard only opened the small window and sticked his head out of it. "Is her brother Kalam here?"
"What do you want him now?" the guard asked in a suspicious way. "It is none of your business, is he here?" The guard started closing the window, but Therlion interrupted him "But if you must know, he wanted to see me. To talk to me about my tutorage with her sister. Could I see him?"
Old 06-22-2004, 11:45 PM   #13
Sythe
Ra

Roland started walking back to the house. And set his hand on the door knob, he twisted it and was going to open it when something caught his eye. An advertisement of a blacksmith's shop. Well I always did need to sharpen the dulling edge of my blade. Through the streets he went, he looked this and there at the shops. He put his hand on his purse. He had been saving his gold before he joined up with Turin and Robyn. And it was past time he put it to good use.

OOC: What I will purchase will be my reward dplax.
Edit: Why is the font black for some reason?
Answer: Because there was a space between light and green, where there should not have been.

[ 06-23-2004, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 06-23-2004, 09:21 AM   #14
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Sythe pm me with what you want to buy.

For Therlion:

"Actually he himself came here to ask me to tell you that he wants to see you. He said he shall go to the house you stay in sometime this afternoon."

Edited for font color.

[ 06-24-2004, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 06-23-2004, 02:35 PM   #15
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Thank you for the information." Therlion replied sarcastically, turned and left.
He opened the door of his home and looked around to see if Kalam was already here. I will wait then. Shouldn't be long.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:28 AM   #16
dplax
Jack Burton

Kalam Easthome

Kalam came two hours later to see Therlion.

"I came to see you for a reason, but I was also told that you wanted to see me. Why?"
Old 06-25-2004, 06:32 AM   #17
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"My friends came back and I have yet to relay to them all that has happened since they left." Therlion sat in a chair and motioned for Kalam to do the same. "I wanted to ask you if you know of a place where we could talk in private, without even being seen going in there, as they are the ones who sold me and that would raise suspicions. And I also wanted to ask if you could then inform them of the meeting, for the same reasons."
Old 06-26-2004, 11:53 PM   #18
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I am back from the mountains and need to get back into gaming mode. How's this just to set up the stage?

Turin

When the doorknob began to turn, Turin quickly straightened up and backed away from Robyn, turning away from her and toward the window as nothing had occurred. A moment of terrible silence and stillness passed before they both realized that nobody was coming in the door. That is when Turin realized that he had not taken a breath in a long time and that his face was flush with heat. He heard his heart pounding madly against his chest, and tried to calm down.

What had just occurred?

[ 06-26-2004, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 06-27-2004, 04:12 AM   #19
dplax
Jack Burton

Kalam Easthome

Kalam sat down and thought for a long moment.

"Let me think...their house and your house will most certainly be surveyed to a certain extent by my father's men. Hmmm... You can easily move out for the tutorage lessons with my sister, but I don' see a good reason for which Turin and his two companions should go there. I can easily meet anyone so I could relay messages if nothing else is found as a better solution. Can you think of anything I didn't think about?"

------------------------

Robyn

After they seperated and became sure that no one was coming through the door Robyn stood motionless for several minutes, just looking at Turin. She then walked next to him and put her hand on his back.

"Tell me I didn't dream what had just happened!"

----------------------

For Sythe:

As Sythe stepped into the shop called Redegond's Supplies two men just shook hands and one of then walked out of the shop carrying a sword wrapped into some cloth. The other man looked at Sythe and a smile spread over his face. He was a short fat man, with a beard which reached his chest.

"I am Redegond. How may I help you? We have swords, maces, flails and all other types of weapons. You can also find any type of armor here. Make your pick."

[ 06-27-2004, 04:13 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 06-30-2004, 05:43 AM   #20
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Waiting for posts from everyone...
Closed Thread