Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 06:38 PM   #131
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

As they stepped into the tent they at first failed to notice Kalam among the bodies of those who had tried to kill him. Ashenpale he lay on the ground and when he spoke they could barely hear what he said.

"I thank you two...for your...help, but alas I fear all was in vain. The blade *cough* seems to have...been poisoned. I...feel...it...spreading. I shall...soon die. Unless *cough* *cough* *blood spitting*...unless.. you two take...take me to...Ardana."

His voice then slowly faded totally and his eyes closed. Clearly he was exhausted and could not speak any more. Presently only heavy breathing could be heard as he had either fallen asleep or lost consciousness.
Old 09-11-2004, 10:15 AM   #132
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion looked outside, for fear of a losing battle, and was glad to see Kalam's men sweep away the ones remaining. He sat down, next to Kalam and made sure his wound wasn't gushing blood. He looked at Keal and asked "Do you know who was he talking about? Who is Ardana?" He turned towards the two men that entered the tent to see to Kalam. "I heard of her" one of them said, and moved to Therlion to check his wounds. He appeared awkward seeing to an elf, but atleast he didn't bear resentment like the ones that lay dead outside the tent, and inside it. He continued "All I know is that she is a healer, I think she lives off towards the east, near a valley, but that's just rumours. If Kalam asked for her help, she must a very adept healer"
Old 09-11-2004, 10:33 AM   #133
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

The other one of Kalam's men added a bit more information:

"The name is one we have only heard in legends. No one knows whether she truly exists. Legend has it that a distant ancestor of the Easthome clan, founder of the city was her lover for some time, but he left her for another woman and she has sworn revenge against the Easthome's. If this is true I do not see why she would help you."

[ 09-15-2004, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 09-11-2004, 01:12 PM   #134
Keal

"Than we will have to try."Keal looks outside the tent for a moment, and sees the battle is one."I think we should keep on our way to Kalam's father's.Than we will seek information from him.We have as much a chance of him living that way, than just searching for this Ardana., if not more." Keal pulls out a small water container, and pours it into Kalam's mouth,"This will only slow the poison down for a few days, so I suggest we get moving."
Old 09-11-2004, 01:21 PM   #135
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"No." [b]Therlion said simply. Keal's questioning expression made him elaborate "This is Kalam's father." he showed the dead bodies. "Easthome ordered this. He must have somehow found out about his son's treason, and knew that I was with him. We go nowhere near the town. We will go searching for Ardana, because it isn't Kalam's best chance, it is his only chance."
Old 09-11-2004, 05:55 PM   #136
Keal

"Than we best get underway!"Keal says as he picks up Kalam and sets him on a horse."Therloin, you must lead, since you have been here before I have, and you seemed to be second in command."
Old 09-11-2004, 06:40 PM   #137
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

One of the guards who had informed them on who Ardana possibly was adressed the two elves.

"I think it would be best if you two go alone with Kalam. The four of us who have survived should return to inform Lord Easthome that his son is dead. Otherwise if no one returns he'll think his plan has failed and send more men. Would you be able to do without us?"
Old 09-11-2004, 06:44 PM   #138
Keal

"Yes, I think we can." Keal looks at Therloin, and then at the man,"Yes I think we're skilled enough."
Old 09-11-2004, 11:44 PM   #139
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Ofcourse, we will take him to Ardana. Tell the lord you had to burn everything because we hid inside a forest. I do not want him wanting bodies as proof." Therlion told to the man, and reigned up his horse. His wound was still hurting, but the bleeding was stopped and that's what mattered. "To the east, we will see if we can find more specific directions along the way."
Old 09-12-2004, 07:00 AM   #140
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

As agreed the four soldiers left also taking the majority of the horses with the two elves and Kalam only leaving three horses there.

OOC: just didn't move you along in case you want to prepare something more
Closed Thread