Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I seem to have spent most of today turning down invitations to join parties or logging out once I have joined. Nothing personal - I have been away for a week and there are things to do here.

Apologies in particular to Dace De'Briago who always seemed to be joining in just when I had to leave.

That is a pity because I do want to see Dace's Arcane Archer in action (just tell me when to duck).
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Thats ok mate.

I did think 'thats a bit rude', but then again, I've done exactly the same myself from time-to-time.

Cheers for letting me know though x
Old 04-15-2006, 07:33 PM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Well, we are glad to have you back in whatever capacity you are able to be here under, Greything. You know how to find me if I'm on: look for the tags. *grins* Take care of yourself.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
Sir Anthony Proudheart
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Keep on writing, ladies and gents! It's very entertaining to read your thoughts as we all sit around waiting for 1.67. I would love to come adventuring with any of you once the official hak is released! Until then I am working on Hordes of the Underdark with another character. I will soon appear to fight by your sides once the new version is released. I'll even play with Mozenwraith albeit she be evil. One of my first campaigns as a highschooler involved a lawful good fighter and a neutral evil cleric. The DM let us play pranks on one another and get upset that Dalan killed another innocent maiden or the goody two-shoes helped out a wounded sparrow. He let us be in the same party even though he shouldn't have according to AD & D rules 1.0 Yes-The original!! So yell your battle cry and I shall soon add mine to yours.

Huzzaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 04:19 PM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

She?
*sighs*
I play female characters and everyone thinks I am a dame for real.

~
~~
~

I have all natures of characters from Lawful Good (the paladins) to Chaotic Evil (a barbarian created JUST to use that Belt Of The Evil). My favourite alignment is Lawful Evil, as it gives me leeway to justify usually "good" acts as being "within my right to do so as it will benefit ME later" and evil acts as "the fool was in the way of my ascension." With Lawful Evil, you can slide just about anything past anyone if you need to. Just remember, Darth Vader was Lawful Evil, Anakin Skywalker was a youthful punk in robes.

Make Mine Evil!
*votes for Cthulhu*

~
~~
~

And yes, I have just discovered the joys of crafting using those Live Forges available in various areas. There will be no bastard sword safe from my hands by the time I am done with my next few characters. MUAHAHAHAHA!! That is right - everything will be tooled with to my personal amusement. Warhammers, spears, mohawks, perms, EVERYTHING will be crafted!

[ 04-16-2006, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:07 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Do not get a perm with a mohawk...It just looks funny.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote