Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2003, 03:11 PM   #11
ScottG
Drow Warrior

There is a restriction on ac type modifiers (i.e. dodge can be stacked to a max of +5 and the others can't be stacked - but you can still exceed a +5 if any one item has a greater than +5 rating). There isn't one on attribute modifiers that I know of. I should have said that you get a +20 to Dex with the items worn (not that you have a dex of 20 - I'll go back and edit it.) Actually I figured I leave the basics on the stats and increases to you but.....

As to what I did precisly B4 - don't know. But I'd assume its something like this (though I didn't have int. to worry about at the time):
str. 12 or 10 and change con. to 12
dex. 18
con. 10
int. 13
wis. 14
cha. 9

level 4, 8, 12, 16.. all dex. = 22
level 20 you choose (I'd prob. go for con.)

So for this example (assuming wearing all dex. modifiers mentioned above) then total dex. would = 44

Adding on to the calc.s in the previous post (55 AC) you will then add on an additional +6 ac for the natural dex. and a +2 ac for the wis. ac which totals out at 63 ac. You can then increase your stats (and ac as a result) further with potions for dex. and wis..
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote