Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2003, 06:58 PM   #11
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Welcome to the forums wilyliam

Well theres an expansion pack to NWN's already in the works, and yes NWN's is 3rd edition in rules. The 3E rules are nifty, IWD2 is one of the best 2d infinity engine games ever made I think, as it incorporates this system nicely.
It is yes, the last of it's kind as they say the Infinity Engine is obsolete now...i'd have to agree, the NWN's engine is much smoother and less clunky.

Theres hundreds of mods you can download for NWN's, providing endless gameplay both on and offline.
Old 01-09-2003, 06:28 PM   #12
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Yes, the engine for NWN is brilliant! And there is a sequel in the makes? Even better. I have one question though. Why can't they make cloaks appear on your body like armour? Is there a specific problem?
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 11:14 PM   #13
wilyliam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I went and bought the game - I really like it! I'm a little unhappy about the fact that you seem to only be able to have one PC? No party except for henchmen you pick up along the way?

Is that ever gonna change?

Wily
wilyliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 04:09 PM   #14
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Nah I don't think so, even in the expansion they ARE making ther henchman more controllable and improving on the AI but as far as more than one character goes, no.
The thing is this game is primarily for online use, it's almost like the D&D version of Everquest, so if you want a part I suggest you try your hand at Multiplaying when your ready.
Old 01-14-2003, 06:44 AM   #15
Grungi
Banned User

there are mods about to increase your party size...
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote