Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When the PC has an Intelligence of below 10, what accent should he/she have?
Orc (What you want?) 1 25.00%
Redneck (I's gonna make 'im squuueeeeeeeaalll like a chicken!) 1 25.00%
Chretien (Okay, for sures on that.) 1 25.00%
"Damn Dirty Dwarf" (Oi! Fook ye!) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

I know, I know, I said I'd work on my next mod on the twentieth, but I am working on bringing you one hell of a module. I'm getting close to finishing it. The next one will be worth the wait but you'll have to be paitient. I've been working on this for about a month now! My computer is slower than crap.

The last poll revealed that the Starting Area is to be an Arctic Village, the enemy is the Slavers, the reason Jim Bob and the Player are in their face is for something personal, ya'll want four secret levels and you want the craziness to be at "Bush Mode" (lots of combat)

This poll will give me the info I need to give you the mod that you want. But hurry! This poll will only stay open for a week. After that, if the mod is done, I'll whip out the anvil (toolset) and the hammer (Liliac Soul's Script Generator) and get my fat, greasy, white, hairy ass to work.