Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2003, 12:39 PM   #11
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Actually, that unholy filth is there whether you join Kreug or kill him. At least, it has been for me every time.

But stacking up crates to get to the Wizard's Lab.... I never thought of that before! Wonder how much time you could take off a quick game by bypassing it? You might want to add that to the Best Tips thread, so your insight can remain visible for eternity...
Thank you Bungleau. I think I shall. You know - I just stack something every time I get the chance!
Old 02-25-2003, 10:13 PM   #12
tater
Dungeon Master

I've been able to get through the tunnel by looking down while walking through the sticky section. It's totally counter-intuitive, since you're trying to go up a ramp, but it's always worked for me.
Old 02-25-2003, 10:39 PM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'll try that next time I get in there. Thanks for adding the idea, tater -- you might want to add that to the best tips thread as well.

And good to see you back in here again! How's it been -- wait, tell me at the Boogre Bar to keep things neat and clean.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 12:32 AM   #14
Wutang
Manshoon

wow stacking crates in Kreugs room? that is pretty neat. That alone would have saved me a lot of time.

Too bad that place doesn't have portals. It was confusing as heck to get around.

I decided to bypass the serpent idol as I finished the temple and now back in town with all that loot

Thanks guys!

[ 02-26-2003, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Wutang ]