Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2001, 08:32 AM   #1
blittz
Welcomed New User

I have installed the Special edition CD, which supossedly adds 2 new merchants with some wicked gear. Now I have found the merchant in the Adventures Mart, however there should be antoher in th Copper cornet. Does anyone know where to find him or her.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
Old 04-11-2001, 08:39 AM   #2
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I think that he's near the entrance, just on the other side of the BBQ.
He looks like a noble and has a name (which I can't remember), so if you put the cursor over the all the people in that area you should be able to find out which one it is.

Alternatively try searching for 'Bonus CD' in this forum - there have been several people with the same problem.

Good luck - he's worth finding, evern if the stuff is a bit pricey.

(Dammit - double post )

[This message has been edited by Staralfur (edited 04-11-2001).]
Old 04-11-2001, 08:41 AM   #3
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome to the forum Blittz

I also have the limited edititon CD, but i only know about the lady in the Adventure mart...

~Kendon
Old 04-11-2001, 09:22 AM   #4
Gimlee
Elminster

The other merchant is in the center area of the CC
Old 04-11-2001, 10:09 AM   #5
onthepequod
Quintesson

It was my understanding that there were too extra CDs, one that came with the Special Edition and one that came with only pre-ordered games. It was also my understanding that the Special Edition CD gave access to the extra merchant in the Adventurers Mart and the pre-order CD gave access to the merchant in the CC. I am not completely sure this is correct it is just my limited understanding. However, if I misunderstand I have been missing out on some gear.

------------------
Buy high, sell low - I always say!