Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2003, 10:07 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well you know what they say, once they get their first taste of blood they will forever crave it! Best to toss food over the fence rather than hand feeding methinks!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-05-2003, 10:17 PM   #22
Drake
Baaz Draconian

you mean its not a good idea to feed him my hand....ok that was the most clever responce I could think of....pretty bad....I guess that being awake for almost 20 hours makes me a bit brain dead. *starts drooling on self*
Old 06-05-2003, 10:27 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFL yes that was pretty lame. Stop drooling and go to bed LOL.

I'm hitting the hay myself.. You got Neil right? Yes. Good. Ok then, sleep well!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-05-2003, 10:32 PM   #24
Drake
Baaz Draconian

and does the hay ever hit back? hehehe...ok thats it theres even a line of lameness that I wont even cross. good night. I just hope Im not to tired to make it to bed. *starts walking to bed but slips in his own drool and falls asleep on floor* zzzzzzz
Old 06-06-2003, 02:51 PM   #25
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
I WAS ALONE AT THE CEMETERY THAT DAY!
Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Ya, thats kinda wierd.
alone? ya right! i see two people in the picture, then theres the camera man and that transparent specter...*gulp**turns as white as a blanket and runs away*

seriously, is there somekind of transparent...err...line, running through the middle of the picture, or is it just my imagination?(i can tell i wont be sleeping much today )edit: and whos broken the fence!?

[ 06-06-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 06-06-2003, 03:08 PM   #26
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
I've let him eat some cute fluffy animals and he has bitten me a few times, you know how he loves to do that. you think that was going to far?
Glad you've got Niel back, your sig didn't look right without him

AS for the ebay auction, the guy who's agreed to buy it has a -2 rating. Yep the guys definitly going to get his 25000 (or whatever it is)
Old 06-06-2003, 03:11 PM   #27
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
AS for the ebay auction, the guy who's agreed to buy it has a -2 rating. Yep the guys definitly going to get his 25000 (or whatever it is)
i believe it was around 50,000 US dollars, in the end of the auction. crazy stuff...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 06-06-2003, 04:28 PM   #28
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hate to sound like a insane person here but let me explain before you laugh at me
#1 this photo is a fake, why do I say that, because there is no abnormalties in the ghost faces, to "perfect" means it is fake
#2 ghost do not appear well formed most are either orbs or partials in pictures
#3 the way he speaks would mean they were "evil" and yet they pose for a pic without showing any animosity towards the trespasser
#4 and finaly they only possible way to keep a ghost in a jar would be through voodo, and they would not go back in if they were released

ok, now I say this because I am an unofficial "ghost" hunter and have taken pictures of them before, and if you wish I can give you a link to pics of "real" ghost as the person taking the pics see it

Ghost pics?

*note some of these are still fakes but some maay be real
Old 06-06-2003, 04:36 PM   #29
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

And don't forget to pick up one of these before buying your canned ghost!

Handy dandy ghost detector!

I mean, you wouldn't want to get ripped off or anything!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:02 PM   #30
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
hate to sound like a insane person here but let me explain before you laugh at me
#1 this photo is a fake, why do I say that, because there is no abnormalties in the ghost faces, to "perfect" means it is fake
#2 ghost do not appear well formed most are either orbs or partials in pictures
#3 the way he speaks would mean they were "evil" and yet they pose for a pic without showing any animosity towards the trespasser
#4 and finaly they only possible way to keep a ghost in a jar would be through voodo, and they would not go back in if they were released

ok, now I say this because I am an unofficial "ghost" hunter and have taken pictures of them before, and if you wish I can give you a link to pics of "real" ghost as the person taking the pics see it

Ghost pics?

*note some of these are still fakes but some maay be real
those ghost pics are weird. some I believe are fake. no doutb. but some I just dont know how they could have been faked. then again I know nothing of cameras.