Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 07:36 PM   #1
cwolf2k

Okay, how do you get the 'advanced' quests to make zenmaster, etc?
Old 01-05-2001, 08:20 AM   #2
musashi35

Still looking on Valk and Zen but assasin is pretty easy. See the ratling thieves at the burnt out house north of Ishad Na... get the quest to kill the guy in the stout mines. Come back after that get given a dagger. Give the dagger to your prospective assassin and visit the pawnbroker in Ishad Na. Easy.
Old 01-05-2001, 11:06 AM   #3
Ghearrid

I went into mines did my thing..except..never saw the dwarf only a charred corpse, I left and went back to see the Rat Assassin, and he said that dragon must have been faster that he was, and sent me to a hideout in the hillside which I assumed was the hubble, but, still, no one was there. What am I missing, and where exactly is the assassination target in the mines, if I did miss my prey. I never received my dagger, yet he said he would give payment...