Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2006, 07:22 AM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Mad

Puzzling Patrol

A policeman was patrolling a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. There was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, cranked the window down, and said, "Yes Officer?"

"What are you doing?" the policeman asked. "What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine." Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?" The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "What does it look like? She's knitting."

"And how old are you?" the officer then asked the young man. "I'm nineteen," he replied. "And how old is she?" asked the officer. The young man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be eighteen."

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Arvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:44 AM   #2
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Nice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] . Though i feel sorry for those in countries where the age limit isn't 16. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:59 AM   #3
StigTC

Just like we Danes feel sorry for the countries where it isn't 15.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #4
Milanthir
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That's funny. Definitely one of the more .. "Uh.. I'm going to walk away right about now..." moments in that policeman's life.
Milanthir is offline   Reply With Quote