Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 09:47 PM   #51
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yorick - sorry, personal thing between me and CB, we talk via e-mail. She described my photo as "classic" and I told her she was holding out on the thesaurus! Now you ironically said the same thing, although in a different context. Confused yet YEEEORRRRICK?

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 10:02 PM   #52
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Faer enoph. What time is it for you? (11am for me)

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-11-2001, 10:08 PM   #53
Ladyzekke

Haha! 10:00pm for me! Sorry, I'm an early to bed, early to rise kinda gal! I always check old posts the next day though, so I am able to "watch" you when I'm not there! E-mail me sometime and let me know what's going on in your travels, or, of course, post it on your Sojourner thread. Inquiring minds want to know!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 10:14 PM   #54
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Haha! 10:00pm for me! Sorry, I'm an early to bed, early to rise kinda gal!
So is this goodnight then?

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-11-2001, 10:29 PM   #55
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ah, I'm missing you, Wendy? Catch you tomorrow evening, maybe!

Yorick....sorry, forgot that wasn't a board comment...still, now you know the context, Gimmee back my thesaurus! Listening to your music, cats all comfy...still amazing.

CB
Old 03-11-2001, 10:30 PM   #56
Ladyzekke

Be here for about another 20 minutes or so, but yes, goodnight, Yorick the Enchanter! Keep an eye out for ya when I can. Let us know how things are going for you will ya? I'm supposed to get more songs of yours in the mail soon. Curious I am! Hehehe, have to laugh at that part in "Round and Round" wherein you oh so elequently say "juicy and fresh"! Sorry! Don't know why that makes me laugh, just does, maybe because it's you, don't know! It's just the way you sing it so seriously! Funny! Take care friend..!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 10:48 PM   #57
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Be here for about another 20 minutes or so, but yes, goodnight, Yorick the Enchanter! Keep an eye out for ya when I can. Let us know how things are going for you will ya? I'm supposed to get more songs of yours in the mail soon. Curious I am! Hehehe, have to laugh at that part in "Round and Round" wherein you oh so elequently say "juicy and fresh"! Sorry! Don't know why that makes me laugh, just does, maybe because it's you, don't know! It's just the way you sing it so seriously! Funny! Take care friend..!

(LOL) Very good. Wendy Touche. That was real experience you know. The song started as a little poem about the cyclic nature of life and how the little things can be so all-consuming at times, both negatively and - in that case - positively. There was a bridge that sort of summed up the song lyrically but I was advised to take it out. (Managers! hrmph)

Will do re. letting you know 'bout stuff.

Cloudy, how are the cats doing girl?

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-12-2001, 05:52 AM   #58
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Only on the whim of a memnoch
I guess that thread's my claim to infamy on this board

Alas, when I think of the countless hours wasted, sleepless nights spent, future medical bills for RSI treatment just to build a reputation as someone who answers game posts tirelessly - to then be branded a mer

Ahh fuckit. Junk food's good once in a while.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 06:49 AM   #59
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
(LOL)
Cloudy, how are the cats doing girl?

Yorick- They still love ya! And Inga still comes INTO the room if she hears your golden voice on the cd player. I'm still amazed! My housemate just laughs and says my cat is weird- because she relaxes to your music! But hey, Inga's just a very wise little girlkitty with good taste!

I think I need to ck the Sojourner thread. I have no idea where you are these days.

Cloudy
Old 03-12-2001, 06:52 AM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch:

SPAMMER!

Yes, you, you are a SPAMMER! LOL Dunno, though, SpamKing, you are slacking off!

CloudFluffer