Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 08:26 PM   #1
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

that I really NEED! I have the patch, too, damnit!
.spoilish info, don't read if you haven't been to the Island
You need the horns ot open the exit of Bodhi's little puzzles game. I had one of 'em, safe and sound, in my leaders inventory. But when got to the statue it had gone! I got the second one, but, even after searching the WHOLE darn dungeon with a fine-tooth comb in case it got dropped somewhere, no joy, and I am trapped. Aaarrgggggggghhhhhhhh! I don't wanna go back to my saved game and start over! Bwaaaaaaaaa!
Sorry about that. I just HAD to tell SOMEONE and it's 2.30am here!
F.
Old 03-28-2001, 08:30 PM   #2
Mishik
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry to hear that. If you don't want to restart, use shadow keeper. It is one of the few cases when I think it is not cheat, but rather a tool of justice.

Good luck!

------------------
Mishik's Place
Old 03-28-2001, 08:38 PM   #3
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Mishik:
Sorry to hear that. If you don't want to restart, use shadow keeper. It is one of the few cases when I think it is not cheat, but rather a tool of justice.

Good luck!

I'd like to! But I accidentally ditched my unzip program (yeah, I know! I know!)and don't have a new one yet. I'll have to look for one!
F.

Old 03-28-2001, 08:43 PM   #4
Mishik
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Then good luck locating unzip

------------------
Mishik's Place
Old 03-28-2001, 11:19 PM   #5
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

You can do the CLUAConsole:CreateItem("MISC9E") and also MISC9F to get the two horns, if you have the debug=1 under the program options(see the cheats section for more info) if you don't want to use shadowkeeper.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:49 PM   #6
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

Was their a glitch in the game with items vanishing?

I noticed some of my key equipement vanished overnight sometimes.

Friend and I were wondering if it had anything to do with missed saveing throws when you got hit by a fireball or something, forceing your items to make saves vs elemental spell effects like the real PnP D&D game.

Weiredest thing was that I had all the peaces for the silver sword and the equilizer at the same time. I went to get them forged and made the silver sword, and noticed that the hilt for the equilizer turned up missing, but I had an extra hilt for the silver sword....So I reinvented the hilt for the equalizer (thanks shadowkeeper dudes!), and made the equilizer. I tossed the extra hilt on the ground. Suppose I could have cheeted again and invented a new blade too, and had a pair of silver swords but I never did use the first one.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-29-2001, 05:49 AM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Yeah, I have major probs with stuff vanishing from my inventory.

Especially leaving Jonno's dungeon at the beginning - I have to remember never to put magic bullets in Jaheira's middle 'quiver' slot, 'cos whatever is in there just disappears. This is in addition to various seemingly random items from my inventory. Also happened in Planar Sphere - but it was my familiar that vanished - he had been all safely tucked up in my pack, but when I got back to the slums - no familiar. I hadn't lost constitution or the extra HP though. I just conjured myself up a new one!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Old 03-29-2001, 07:39 AM   #8
Aurum
Manshoon

¿¿¿???

------------------
When The world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.
Old 03-29-2001, 07:55 AM   #9
Stiklestad
Dungeon Master