Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2004, 05:18 PM   #1
Animal
Gold Dragon

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5295636/

What the hell is wrong with her? How long ago did this happen? I'm guessing she's running out of money and needs a little more publicity.

So what, Clinton gets a hummer or two in the oval office? His marriage vows aside, I figure he's probably a lot more relaxed and is going to make better decisions and be much happier with a little stress relief.

[ 06-25-2004, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 06-25-2004, 05:50 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Relax...have a cigar.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:14 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I'd say if Clinton's still talking about it, she's still got a right to complain.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:20 PM   #4
Animal
Gold Dragon

I'd think that if a guy is still talking about that kind of thing after this many years, she should be flattered.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:16 AM   #5
Azred
Drow Priestess

She obviously has hired neither lawyer nor publicist who have talent and ingenuity, or she wouldn't be "suffering" so much. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Her only real mistake back during all that mess was blabbing about her relationship with her "friends".

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 06-26-2004, 06:15 AM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I'd say if Clinton's still talking about it, she's still got a right to complain.
I'd say that if Clinton hadn't talked about it, the whole of America would be screaming out loud "What happened to Monica all of the sudden?". There's two sides to every story [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 01:46 PM   #7
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I noticed one glaring mistake in the article - it claimed that the relationship led to President Clinton's Impeachment in 1998. Clinton was NOT impeached. It did lead to Impeachment Hearings, but the hearings concluded there were not sufficient grounds to impeach the President of the United States.

Monica says that it "ruined" her life. Er....I beg to differ. Nobody would even know who she was if this hadn't happened. The job with Jenny Craig may still have come through - but there is no way she would have become the hostess of a TV show without the exposure she received over the affair.

I do sympathize with her when she says she was a young girl and that Clinton basically lied about their relationship and used her as a pawn to sacrifice in order to save himself. However, that is pretty much the same story ANY girl who has an affair with a married man could tell. So I'm afraid Monica's story isn't as singular or tragic as she would like us to believe.

Animal - I love the term "hummer". LOLOLOL That is priceless. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2004, 03:40 AM   #8
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
LONDON - Monica Lewinsky says she feels betrayed by Bill Clinton’s failure to acknowledge how he destroyed her life in his newly released memoirs.
If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the same woman that blurted about their relationship to her friends and you know, one of the people involved in Clinton's definition of 'sex'?

It's her fault too anyway for her reputation because she can find a cure for cancer, but she'll still be known nearly having a president thrown out of office [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-29-2004, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]