Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2001, 07:40 AM   #1
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

As some of you may know, some of us are playing Empire Quest and have joined together in the Ironworks Alliance. It is Sci-Fi oriented.

Anyone interested is welcome to join us. It's an interesting game, but you have to keep up with it: if you don't play for a week, your account gets deleted. We'd like some new members over there to help us build our score and to help with building fleets and defending colonies.

If you are interested, click the link in my sig (the third one) and sign up, then go to Politics and Submit Request to join Ironworks Alliance and someone will contact you once your request is received and approved [img]smile.gif[/img] ...there are more details at the HADB forum (just click the first link in my sig).

Thanks for taking the time to read this...hope to see you there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 12:48 PM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Yup, just go right here: http://www1.empirequest.com/
The alliance needs you!
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 05:01 PM   #3
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

And just where the heck have you been??? I don't see you on MSN much anymore.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

See you around EQ, then, I guess...*hugs*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 04:17 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

With the new round starting this Saturday, maybe a bump is in order?
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:53 AM   #5
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
And just where the heck have you been??? I don't see you on MSN much anymore.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

See you around EQ, then, I guess...*hugs*
I'm online all the time. Where have 'you' been?
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote