Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 04:11 AM   #31
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

As Mistral comes through the door and goes outside, Sephi quits working for a few miutes to go see what's wrong. Is something wrong? Did anything happen in there?

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]

Old 11-04-2001, 04:13 AM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Kaz stares at the group. Her hood is still up, so Larry and Mistral have not noticed her changed appearance. Seeing Mistral run out, Kaz follows. Even if I cannot help myself, I can maybe help Mistral... "Mistral, what's wrong?" she asks.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:19 AM   #33
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She turns around at the sound of Sephi's and Kaz's voices. Her face is ashen, and her eyes blink nervously.

"N...nothing..." ~ She glances wildly about her ~ "I... I'm alright." ~ Casting them a weird smile, she tries to cover up her discomfort. ~ "Thank you for your concern..."

Why am I lying to Kaz... she is still my sister...I feel so wretched... ~

Suddenly, she looks straight into Kaz's eyes. ~ "I've something to tell you, Kaz..." ~ Faltering, she turns to Sephi ~ "I...I'm sorry. This is a private matter I need to discuss with Kaz. I will surely discuss it with you when this is over." ~
Old 11-04-2001, 04:21 AM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Ah, I understand. I should probably be getting back to work anyways, these walls won't fix themselves! Sephi goes back to where he was working and begins hammering planks into the wall again.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:23 AM   #35
Kaz

Kaz looks at Mistral, her features obscured by shadow. "What is the matter?" she says softly.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:25 AM   #36
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb, who had collapsed in a chair soon after entering the tavern, felt a strange tingling sensation at the back of his neck, one which he hadn't felt in a long time, the sensation meant that a certain person was near, someone he knew well, someone he didn't want to meet, especially not here, close to those he counted his friends and allies, close to Kaz, he left his chair and silently snuck out of the tavern's back door, the sensation was getting stronger, Neb knew that he would have to fight him this time, he wouldn't be able to flee.

Neb cast a Spider Climb spell and climbed onto the roof of the neighboring building and looked around to see whether he could spot him, he sent Zephyra back into the bar because he knew she would be a weakness rather than a strength in the upcoming battle, suddenly, Neb saw him, walking down the street towards the bar, wearing a red robe and looking almost exactly like him except for the overwhelming hatred that could be seen etched on his features, the hatred for his brother.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:26 AM   #37
mistral4543

Her face suffused with the deepest reddish hues, she begins to speak, the tremors in her voice growing with each moment.

"Kaz... I am nothing now... I have no name, and certainly no honour... it is a long story... I do not know if you will have the patience to hear this."

Noticing that her sister is hooded, she wonders what has happened.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:29 AM   #38
Kaz

"Mistral, of course I will listen to your story... I, too, have been doing things best left alone... as you might have deduced from my letter."
Old 11-04-2001, 04:32 AM   #39
Neb
Account deleted by Request

The robed figure walking down the street towards the bar suddenly looked directly at Neb, Neb cast a Jump spell and quickly jumped to another building, his opponent cast a Fly spell and chased after him.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:43 AM   #40
mistral4543

She takes a deep breath and begins on her story:

"I will try to cut this as short as possible, for I do not wish to bore you... soon after our battle with Meldrin, I returned to my family home - The House of Freelight - and some of my friends..." ~ Here, she winces at the word ~ ~ "... visited me. One of them was a man named Fabian." ~ She begins to tremble visibly.

"I returned to join our companions and at ourlast encounter, there was a fire across the Five Flagons tavern... Isabeau was nearly killed and I left Larry in a fit of rage."

She stops to catch her breath before continuing ~ "I returned home, and Fabian comforted me, then tried to woo me... the next thing I knew, I had compromised myself one night by falling prey to his drugs." ~ Her eyes close to blot out the image fast forming in her mind ~ "He threatened to expose me, even when Larry came... he says that he may have taken possession of my body." ~

Her eyes blink furiously ~ "As you can see, my reputation is lost... and poor Larry suffers because of it. I... I was wondering if you knew any temples that could help me...verify the truth..." ~ She gazes anxiously into the shadows of Kaz's robe.