Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2003, 04:19 AM   #1
Chewbacca
Zartan

I have it bad, y'all. All week I have had maybe three hours sleep a day, usually occurring between 6 a.m.-9 a.m. I just need to complain about it because it is making me feel unhinged and depressed and bitching to my cat about it only gets me a meow and a look I suspect is geared more towards "give me food and pets" rather than sympathy. Of course I could wake my significant other and drag her into sleeplessness as well but that just wouldn't be right.

Blah.

Anyone else get wicked bouts of insomnia and would like to join in a session of commiseration?? Or you could just sing a lullaby in my honor... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2003, 04:36 AM   #2
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Same problem here, severe problems sleeping.
Amounts of sleep can range from 4 to no sleep per night and it turns out I can be a bit of a... well not a nice person [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2003, 04:40 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

well, I sometimes have that problem. however, whenever that happen. I'll go to my ummm..special friend house and I end up sleeping there. * whistle * [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2003, 04:51 AM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yeah!!! I am not alone! Fortunatly I usually only get bitchy after I wake up with so little sleep. Well I guess its not so fortunate if your around just after I wake up. I tend to get goofy when it is way past my bedtime and sleep does not come. I feel goofy now matter of fact.
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2003, 06:28 AM   #5
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

aye
it strangest thing too
every thursday night/friday morning for the last 3 weeks i seem to have a strange case of insomnia
its not my usual case that i had a few yrs ago where i could remember the whole night though
it seems as though im in an incredably light sleep where i can recall the last 5 minutes of thought throughout the night, but cannot recall anything beyond that, and i dont feel terribly rested when i 'wake' up.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:31 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Why sleep when there is coffee around?

Oki, seriously, I have a bad insomnia s well.
Only sleep well after I have been excersising really hard or after a long night out. But I don't sleep for long and the slightest sound and I am wide awake.

Really bothersome. Not many of the things I have tried has helped either.
Oh well, getting a total change of scenary helps some, and being happy helps as well. So get soe excersise that makes you happy at someplace you never been.

Easy peasy eh?

Good luck with the sleep and sheep counting.. Hey, now that might just be it.. I am only hungry for a snack

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 09-05-2003, 07:03 AM   #7
Jorath Calar
Harper

I sometimes get insomnia, not now though, it usually comes when there is nothing going on in my life, Like 2 years ago when I was unemployed and my exgirlfriend had broke up with me... I'd sleep maybe 2 hours a night... It was like "My life sucks and is going nowhere, and my brain is going to make sure I don't miss a minute of it!"
So much fun, lying in bed counting sheeps... starting to imagine you are shooting them after you reach 5450... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2003, 07:47 AM   #8
GokuZool
Lord Ao

That sounds pretty bad Chewbacca, but try not to take your anger out on your cat Choc could be reading

Can't you just do a lot of exercise in the day (I mean a lot!), and by night be tired? Or doesn't it work like that?

I once played soccer for the whole day, and when I got home, I went to sleep staight away. Just like that.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:02 AM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Question Mark

hey...well i get insomnia everytime i am pregnant...so yeh i'm not sleeping so well right now....best thing in the world is tylenol pm!!!!!!!! it ake it maybe for a week then my body is on a schedule so i stop until maybe two weeks later when it starts to refuse sleep again. when i first got pg this time around i would hit the hay around 2-3 am and bet up at 645! of course my alarm clock wanted a bottle and huggin's.....

SORRY I FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF NATHAN'S NAME. HE SLEEPS FINE!

[ 09-05-2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]