Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I killed the "evil" in the toad village.....and I went back to Shinwiki and he wont say anything about it....I did it before but I forgot to save and I got kicked off the game to the desktop for no reason, so now I have to do all that stuff over again but this turd of a frog wont say anything to me, HELP!
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 09:12 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

first of all, where did you started from? did you close other running programs or restarted the computer before you started the game again?
are you using the key words to prompt a reaction from him?

to edit: BTW

WELCOME TO THE W&W forum newbie!

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 09-16-2001).]
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 08:25 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, newbie!!!

Sometimes you can only get recognition for a quest by using the correct keywords (from the talk window list). Hope you will get credit the next time you play this section!!

(don't forget to have each of your characters actually touch the totem too!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 01:17 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Don't you have to click on the totem too? And did you kill three evil things? If there was only one or two, maybe one or two of them wandered off?
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 04:51 PM   #5
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well adam was correct in saying I restarted the comp before playing again because the game froze after I killed the evils.....so i guess I have to start from my last saved game which is like a days work behind.........and yes i tried every chat window which every character, touched the totem with all characters, and everything else I could, I even saved it at shinwiki and beat the kaka out of him and his entire village.....then I reloaded of course but thx for the help.
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote