Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 11:27 PM   #1
rap93
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having difficulty figuring this one out. It doesn't help that it seems like it's almost always night when I'm trying to look around. Anyone feel like helping me out.

Also, is there anyway to tell what time it is, and is there anyway to speed it up, i.e. "rest" in other games.

-Thanks
rap93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 01:17 AM   #2
choking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Unfortunely there is no rest ability in the game, Dude. But try staying outside(in the wilderness) for about 4 hours real time, You should see the sun rise, if it doesn't then it is probably a software error.
Old 12-10-2001, 07:48 AM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nymph House - SPOILER
1) Harespia has the Orb of Clarity which you can get by giving her the Wand found in Kreug's study above the library in the Serpent Temple.
2) Once you give her the wand she'll open the trapdoor downstairs which leads to a chest full of nice items hoarded/stolen by the nymphs.
Old 12-10-2001, 11:07 AM   #4
rap93
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the replies. But what if Harespia is no longer among the living...??!!
rap93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 01:57 PM   #5
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you killed her then she dropped the Orb - it's probably somewhere on the floor if you haven't already picked it up. But, with her gone, there's no one who can open the trapdoor for you. That chest will sit there until your next new game or reset.