Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 05:22 AM   #1
Hector the Bold
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,

Okay, ...Cet is dead (again), and I've been teleported back to the city. Now, I want to go to the beginning and just use one character to go through the game.

....Can I?

If I "Reset Adventures" (or whatever it's called, to 'start all over again' with full treasure chests and keys replaced, etc...), do I lose everything I'm carrying (...keys, scrolls, ...Mavin Sword, etc. )??

Has anyone ever tried it?

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2001, 07:25 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Reset Advantures from the Option screen will transport your party back to Valeia, reset all quests, and remove all quest items. You'll keep most of your weapons and armor except those that are directly plot-related.
Old 12-08-2001, 11:51 AM   #3
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

i found a bug in that system i still had the serpents eye from dragonspire when i reset
Old 12-08-2001, 12:07 PM   #4
Hector the Bold
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi...

Thanks for the info.! I guess it's reasonable to take away the things you need to 'find' as you go...

I guess I'll try that, and try to create an Assassin this time around. (It seems that I killed my only chance the first time I played, before the quest was offered ).

...Just more curiosity, but do you keep your money, and does the armory (where I sold almost everything) keep the items, or do they re-set too? ...I hate having to get so far into the game before some of the items can be used. ...Aren't I a worry wart though! But when I work so hard to get stuff, it's hard to give it up!

...And I don't suppose there is a *W&W II*, or any way to play the specialized characters in further adventures that I don't know about, is there?

(P.S. I 'am' going to try some things I've evidently missed the first time, but it's just not the same... )
Old 12-08-2001, 06:19 PM   #5
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

thankfully you keep all your money i havent left it in bank when i reset so i'd put it your your charc. 's pocket b4 reseting and yes all the items u sell will be gone