Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2001, 05:48 PM   #1
mrdennison
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a couple cloaks, wands, and the one i'm concerned with is the "giant" long sword that the shopkeeper will buy for 1000. This stuff is all blued out on every one of my people. Should I sell it or will i be able to use it later? Thanks!
Old 12-10-2001, 06:40 PM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I don't have any specifics about the items in question, but my rule of thumb is, "if I might need it, I keep it."

Any items you want to keep could be stored in a container (chest, barrels, etc.) instead of carrying them around. Sometimes in BGI,II and IWD I carried or stored items I never used, but at least if I needed them, I knew where they were.
Old 12-10-2001, 07:46 PM   #3
Seraph
Quintesson

If its blured out blue, then it needs to be identified.

If its blured out red, then its useless to that character.

If its outlined in blue, then its been identified.

The sword should be useable by a warrior
The wands, by a magic user or bard
The cloak depends on what the item description says.

What kinds of characters do you have?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote