Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM   #31
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Wrong + Wrong = Wrong.
Not true in all cases. that is waaay too simplistic a view for real life [img]smile.gif[/img]

In my world, two wrongs do not make a write, but they also do not make a wrong
the equation =

wrong + wrong = Even. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2002, 11:37 AM   #32
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Wrong + Wrong = Wrong.
Not true in all cases. that is waaay too simplistic a view for real life [img]smile.gif[/img]

the equation =

[/QUOTE]But it still makes you wrong. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 11:40 AM   #33
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Wrong + Wrong = Wrong.

the equation =

[/QUOTE]Magic are you talking theoretically or practically, in either case two wrongs cannot even each other out. If someone is wrong it isnt necessary you turn to wrong for the purpose of taking revenge. This is where the supremacy law comes in [img]smile.gif[/img] Though i am sure that these ideas are limited to an "ideal" world, in the real world i suppose they might even each other out. Erm .. am i contracting my
own self ?
Old 10-28-2002, 02:00 PM   #34
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Magic are you talking theoretically or practically, in either case two wrongs cannot even each other out. If someone is wrong it isnt necessary you turn to wrong for the purpose of taking revenge. This is where the supremacy law comes in [img]smile.gif[/img] Though i am sure that these ideas are limited to an "ideal" world, in the real world i suppose they might even each other out. Erm .. am i contracting my
own self ?
I did specify "my world" not necessarily anyone elses [img]smile.gif[/img] I could just as well have said "My Universe" [img]smile.gif[/img] My world, My univers, My rules! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2002, 02:02 PM   #35
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
quote:
quote:
Wrong + Wrong = Wrong.

the equation =

[/QUOTE]Not in my world. Maybe in yours [img]smile.gif[/img] In my world, "Even" is a state unto itself.

Old 10-28-2002, 02:07 PM   #36
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, Magik, "the Dreadnoks?" And you did it without [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] As for the swift retribution, I remember reading about the first known Russian serial killer (besides Ivan the Terrible ), don't know his name. He was tried by a military tribunal (the horror!) and, on being found guilty, was immediately taken to the back of the Lubiyanka Prison and killed by his NKVD guards. One bullet to the back of the skull.
Old 10-28-2002, 03:05 PM   #37
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Hey Attalus,that was the "Rostov ripper" Andrei Chikatilo.He addmitted to killing and disembowling 55 women and children. He was sentanced on Oct.15 1992 and was executed on Feb. 15 1994 with a single pistol shot to the back of the head.
Old 10-28-2002, 03:18 PM   #38
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Very effective, and very cheap.
Old 10-28-2002, 03:21 PM   #39
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
quote:
quote:
Wrong + Wrong = Wrong.

the equation =

[/QUOTE]Not in my world. Maybe in yours [img]smile.gif[/img] In my world, "Even" is a state unto itself.
[/QUOTE]1st Wrong + 2nd Wrong = Whatever [img]tongue.gif[/img]
No no, if somebody does wrong to you (1st wrong) and you do wrong back (2nd wrong) the second wrong is this wrong. *poke* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 03:28 PM   #40
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

And all of this terrorist activity was over Chechnya. You'd have to think someone would point out to terrorists: "Look, if you take ANY terrorist high-profile activity and demand 'we want X,' then you have made 'X' the LEAST likely thing you'll ever get."

As for two wrongs making a "write," hell I don't even know if the make a pen or pencil. But, more seriously, my brain says it's wrong to execute unconscious murderous scum that don't deserve life, but my gut says something more along the lines of "A quick death was more than they deserved, as I'd have put a .22LR slug up their rear end mafia-style." But, heh, that's me in the heat of the moment. I know this in intellectually flawed, and that "Wrong + Wrong DOES NOT = right or even," and at the very least "Wrong + Wrong = failing grade," but I say in this case screw it.