Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2002, 05:28 PM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I want to thank you all for your support during my recent surgery. I know that Bardan and Zeeke kept you pretty well informed as to what was going on. You don't know what a source of strength and comfort you all have been. As I was going into surgery, I thought to myself that I was going to be all right, that so many people were thinking about me, praying for me, wishing me well, sending positive energy my way, that I couldn't help be be all right. I am serious in saying that comforted me more than you all can possibly imagine. It was a time when I felt uniquely alone----but I wasn't; I had all of my friends there with me. I can never repay the amount of support I have been given. I want each and every one of you to take a big hug and thank you from me. Thank you too for the e-cards, e-mails, pm's, and phone calls. Those have certainly brighted my days as well and are appreciated more than you can know.

I am ALOT better in that I can walk across a room now and not be short of breath. I've been told that I am no longer white as a ghost either. I'm still sore but not in as much pain as I was the couple of weeks after the surgery. It's a slow go getting over the surgery, but I am getting there.

Again, thank you all. You mean more to me than you could imagine. We really are a community. Love to you all.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 09-02-2002, 05:34 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

What a pleasant surprise, Reeka.

So glad that you are ALOT better!

Hugs and Kisses to you sweetheart! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mark
Old 09-02-2002, 05:34 PM   #3
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Take things easy, recuperate at leisure and post here to let us know your progress. Glad to hear it went so well [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-02-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

heya Reeka *hugs*(gently) Glad to have you back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 06:08 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Hey Reeka, good to have you back, so glad your OK now!
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-02-2002, 06:11 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Welcome back, Reeka! I'm glad that your ok! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 06:14 PM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, Reeka, glad you are back, and better. *hugs*
Old 09-02-2002, 06:17 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hi Reeka, good to hear you're doing better.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #9
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome back, Reeka that is good news hope you will recover fast and be in good shape soon! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] give you a warm "hug"!!
Old 09-02-2002, 06:22 PM   #10
MagiK

Welcome back and many warm wishes and hugs from here Reeka, glad to hear things are looking brighter for you now!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[ 09-02-2002, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]