Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 01:58 PM   #141
Vampire

Neb: You aren't really clear as too what is chasing you! To me it sounds like some shadowy thingy that is in the form of a Red Dragon.

YAWN! More shadow dragons of Darkness and Legions of more lack of light.

Avatar was just about to summon Anamatour's sunrays when he sees a pretty elf running up the long slope......

" Hail Aerie! What are you running f.... Oh my! You look a great deal like Aerie!!!! "

"I...I... *sob* something horrid is chasing me and who is Aerie?"

" Nevermind, you can seek shelter here. "

(I wonder where Neb is?? )

------------------
Old 10-15-2001, 02:19 PM   #142
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(It's not a shadow dragon, but a giant shadow which has assumed the form of a dragon, when it is exposed to sunlight, it assumes a non-shadow form to avoid being destroyed by the sunlight.)

Neb almost laughs at the fact that he has managed to fool Avatar, he looks at Avatar as Avatar opens the gates and says, "Shadow creatures are chasing me, a legion of them, they are immune to light spells and are very difficult to kill," Neb does his best impression of collapsing from exhaustion after running from something horrible, "I think I might be able to banish them, but I need a piece of the thing which unleashed them, a the giant black diamond holding the soul of the god Dravynn, this diamond was located in the Temple of Shadows until a group of adventurers attacked the temple and shattered the diamond, the only piece big enough to be used for the banishing was taken by the sorcerer Neb, but when I went to ask him to give it to me, he sent me away and said that even if he was going to be stupid enough to give it away he couldn't, because someone had stolen it from him."

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.

Resident IW saint.
2nd place in the longest sig of IW contest 2001.
The sorcerer/assasin who says: Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Ptang-Zoom-Boing.
Guardian of a Secret that noone else knows of.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-15-2001, 02:24 PM   #143
Vampire

Hmmmm... *** Avatar looks*** strangely at Aerie! What is an elf messing around with the likes of shadows???
Old 10-15-2001, 02:29 PM   #144
Neb

"I was traveling in the forests when they attacked me the first time, no reason at all, shadows are mindless creatures and need no reason to attack, after eluding them for the first time I searched a few libraries for some information on these things, after seeking information from various sages, I went to the Shadow Temple to get a shard of the diamond, after discovering it was shattered I then went to Neb because a seer had said that he had brought a shard of the diamond to his castle, Neb told me that he was lacking the shard because someone had stolen it, I then came here to ask the loyal and devoted followers of Aerie to aid me in my search."
Old 10-16-2001, 12:54 AM   #145
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

my birthday fun fun

wavey and me happy <-- wavey

13 - 10 2001
Old 10-16-2001, 01:19 AM   #146
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

me 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14µ

love it love it love it love it

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-16-2001, 03:25 AM   #147
Vampire

WOW Wavy Happy birthday!

------------------
Old 10-16-2001, 04:07 AM   #148
Neb

(Congrats Wavy! Neb would create some magical fireworks for you to celebrate it, but it would ruin his disguise.)
Old 10-16-2001, 10:58 AM   #149
Vampire

Avatar lets Neb settle in the ALSB temple and goes out to solo the shadows...

(Neb: remind be what is all these EXACTLY)
Old 10-16-2001, 11:08 AM   #150
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Avatar lets Neb settle in the ALSB temple and goes out to solo the shadows...

(Neb: remind be what is all these EXACTLY)
(They are extra powerful shadows, when they are not in direct sunlight they are invincible to anything short of a Solar, Demi-God or God attacking them, either physically or with their powers, when they are exposed to sunlight, they are not destroyed like most shadows, instead, they assume a "mortal" form, when they are destroyed in this "mortal" form, they become a weaker breed of shadow, still not harmed by sunlight or any form of positive energy magic(Like Sunray.), in this form they can drain levels, strength, constitution and dexterity, temporarily, not permanently, and don't forget, a storm is drawing near, so there isn't much direct sunlight around.)

Neb, still disguised as Aerie, watches Avatar leave the temple to fight the shadows, Neb pulls a Crystal Ball of Farseeing from his pocket and locates the Black Diamond Shard easily due to it's huge magical radiation, it's in the temple.

(Avatar, where is the Shard? In your room in the temple or in the Temple's vaults?)