Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 07:09 PM   #21
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Charean, I know we haven't chatted much, and when we have, we have not always agreed, lol! - but I shall miss you too.
I went through a nasty marriage and a divorce myself and I know that 'What the hell did I do?' feeling and the sort of aimless mental treadmill you get on...

I hope your future is better than the past, as it was for me I gradually started to 'come alive' after the divorce and found life was wonderful! I am sure you will too!

Warm good wishes to you Charean

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 08:10 PM   #22
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I will not ever ever say good bye to you my dear friend!
I will always strive to keep in contact to you and you know that, I will not resst, I will not stop heheh, and I will not ever stop to miss you here!

And you kno that I will always be here for you!!

I howl to you my dear friend!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 06-01-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 09:56 PM   #23
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

A laugh for you Charean???? OOHOO! Says the doughboy. He will do as I ordered since my hamlets have invaded the bakery and taken over their homeland. I now proclaim that the bakery is annexed as Hamletpie, and I am their overlord! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway......GoodLuck and you will not get away from us this easy!
I know where your truck lives!!!...ummm okay maybe i dont but we will find you somehow. So have fun truckin!
Adam.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 05-31-2001, 11:17 PM   #24
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (ya know you could have just asked me to laugh instead of jamming the cattleprod in my back ya damn hamlet)

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-31-2001, 11:40 PM   #25
Moni

I am sorry that your life is taking such a drastic turn but it sounds to me like you are approaching it with dignity and determination to make it a better life to live and that matters a lot!

I wish you the best in your endeavors and envy you for the job you do...I love to drive but at 5'4" and only 98 lbs, I doubt if I could ever handle what you do!

I have trucker friends...a man and wife team that haul cars in a big marroon rig. His name is Wolf (Dave) and he married her and her truck lol to get back on the road himself. If you ever encounter them, know that they are dear people and will stand by you through thick and thin if need be while in their company.

If ever you pass through San Antonio, be sure to drop an e-mail to let us here know so that perhaps we can meet, have coffee, dinner, whatever, and you can know for sure that you have friends everywhere you go and never have to be in need of anything as long as you are in this corner of the country.

I am sure that your other closer friends here have relayed something similar to the same message to you, but I want you to know it applies with me and Rex as well.

Best of Luck to you and Bless you an all that you do!

Love, Hugs & Peace,
Moni

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 11:42 PM   #26
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

jo, i dont know u but good luck with your life and be careful driving out there... if u ever come to wash st.. visit me and caleb..

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 06-01-2001, 02:16 AM   #27
JJ/newbie

Sorry to hear about your personal tribulations, Jo, I offer all my support, and hope that the thought of better times that WILL come helps buoy you in the rough waters to come.
Remember, if you haul thru montana, any road big enough that u would be driving a rig on, even if you are just cutting a corner, is only about 3 hours or so away from great falls, let me know, and I'll meet u 4 some java
Happy Trails, Jo

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

Old 06-01-2001, 09:34 AM   #28
Charean
Hathor

Thank you all so much. This is why I posted in the first place. To let you know how much you mean to me.

If you want me to look you up on my travels - feel free to email me!

I will give you as much notice as I can so you can clear the roads in your state!! I will be driving for Schneider - big orange trucks - so you won't miss me!

I will post my adventures - something like the Pumpkin Chronicles (being in that orange monstrosity!!) and will post a pic when I have one...

Looks like I will have to make a list of who lives where so I can email when I am getting to a particular state...

Thank you all again! You are the most wonderful group it has been my pleasure to associate with!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-04-2001, 09:42 AM   #29
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Bon Voyage Jo!! Today is the day your computer gets packed up. I will miss seeing you online every day. I take consolation from knowing we'll still be in touch tho!

Good Luck with your move & transition.

Many *Hugs* and much support.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Yes, I AM at work now hehe)

[This message has been edited by bilqis2 (edited 06-04-2001).]
Old 06-04-2001, 09:48 AM   #30
Melusine
Dracolisk

Pumpkin chronicles....LOL!!
I'm glad to see you show such spirit, Jo! Safe travels, and keep us updated, ok?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia