Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 02:38 PM   #1
Janus
Dungeon Master

oh wow that was one good game.....those bloody demons give me a rough time though, but it was worth the sweat. I think it took me about 4 months, i started just after the summer holiday, cant be bothered to work it out. i think it might be worth it to start again, i missed a bunch of sub quests, i played an archer this time any good sujestions for my next class (goodly aligned only) or do you think it would be worth it to get throne of bhaal for christmas?
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 02:43 PM   #2
Campino

Well done Janus [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
It's definately worth it to play it again(and again,....),choose a different character,or play evil (hehe,much fun!).Of course TOB is worth buying.You can access new area's and build your (imported) character further.Whatever you do,lots of fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

And welcome to Ironworks
Old 12-07-2001, 02:48 PM   #3
Tmo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am just starting a new game after beating the game when it first came out. My newly created character is a cleric...I wanted to be a mage but I believe Edwin is such a great one already so I want to have him in my party again. My goal is to finish this so I can play the TOB which I have had since it came out but am just now getting around to. I have heard it's good so I can't wait to start it!!
Tmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 03:27 PM   #4
Mordenheim
Elminster

I am going again for my 2nd time. This time as a fighter.. Kensai. deep into chapter 2. Have not done the add-in or add-on for TOB yet (did not have it the first go around)..

Plan on beating it again after this round as evil. This is one very fun, long, awsome game. No game has got me this hooked besides maybe the very fist zelda [img]smile.gif[/img]
Mordenheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 03:41 PM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

You should start BG2 over again. I have played it 12 times, completed it 7 (not kidding!), and I still think it is very much fun!
ToB is on my christmas-list, so I will definetly try that one soon!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 03:53 PM   #6
Janus
Dungeon Master

hmmm...yeah i think im going to see if i can run through again before christmas as im getting throne of bhaal of my parents then as i cant think of any think i want. Im not sure what character to go though this time through, i dont like being evil, so i dont think ill be taking that option. Hey, i know this has absolutely nothing to do with bg2 but can anyone think of any thing to get for christmas as i cant think of a thing. Its like i have everthing i want but if i dont have anything for christmas it wont feel right.
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Old 12-07-2001, 03:57 PM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, how old are you?
Its hard to come up with ideas for presents if we dont know your age!

see ya!
Old 12-07-2001, 04:02 PM   #8
Janus
Dungeon Master

Im 15, hey do you think a chaotic good theif will be a good role playing character, im not sure which kit to pick though.
Old 12-07-2001, 04:09 PM   #9
Sir Exxon
Zartan

A chaotic good thief would be a good one. Maybe a swashbuckler as the kit.
Now, whats your interests? I dont meen to get all personal, but it will make it much easier to help you.
How about an MP3-player, or the computergame Wizardry 8. I havent played it myself, but it has gotten lovely previews!

see ya!
Old 12-07-2001, 05:26 PM   #10
Janus
Dungeon Master

hmmm...the problem is ive been playing baldurs gate 2 for so long i cant remmember what i like! oh and i tried playing as a theif but it just annoyed me, what kind of person would a good (aligned) theif steal from?