Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 12:10 PM   #1
Belle Bayard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Rats! Went through the whole thing of Collasium and got not one tablet. Talked to the Oracle, opened all the chests that I could find and nada. Does this mean I have to start over from scratch? I got Talrik's treasure first, then went into Collasium, talked to the first mermaid, then went down, opened the chest in the air pocket and then talked to the Oracle. Did I do it in the wrong order? Help!
Belle Bayard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 12:40 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The tablets in Collasium are:

1) Located in the chest on the Library Balcony (above where you meet the Oracle)
2) Located down one of the crab cages (swim down, through a short hallway, then up through a narrow tunnel into another room), in a chest in that room
3) Located in the alcove near the two doors that both need glowstones to enter. You have to have both doors open (either with glowstones or "jamming" with chests and both switches must be manipulated to open the alcove and the bridge over to it.

The tablets look like broken hieroglyphic pieces...they're very distinctive. You usually get something like 5000 or 7500 XP for finding a tablet chest, so if you get awarded that, you've found one.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 12:41 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Belle, if that doesn't help you, check here:

http://www.volberding.com/Whints/Mas..._Collasium.htm

Good luck!

-Sazerac
Old 05-22-2001, 12:51 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong but it does sound like you need to search around more. Some of the chests are hard to spot - on top of beams, under stairways.
Saz gave you some great tips!

Do let us know how you're doing!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 01:48 PM   #5
Belle Bayard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Bummer. I think I have a game glitch. I never found the first tablet (and yes, I did find the chest at the top of the stairs in the library, but no tablet). So I guess I'd better go back to a save game before entering Collasium and try again. *sigh* I'll keep you posted. And thanks for that map link. That's what tipped me off that there was something fishy (sorry, couldn't resist that) about my tour of the dungeon. The only chest I don't think I found was that one way up in the rafters.
Old 05-22-2001, 05:54 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Belle -

If you continue to have trouble, email me. I can solve your problem!

Wyv
Old 05-22-2001, 08:49 PM   #7
Belle Bayard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the kind offer. However, it must have been a glitch because I redid it from an earlier save game (thank God I save frequently) and redid it, getting all 3 tablets. Now in the desert, cruising around, filling in the map, fighting Dumdee Oleohs and big bad bugs until I need to go back and unload my inventory. Still having to do this the hard way because I've never gotten high enough in Mooncraft to get any of the Teleportation or Call Home spells. Oh, well. Certainly lets one build up experience points.
Old 05-23-2001, 09:20 AM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

HURRAH!!!!

So glad you got the tablets!!
(so glad you save often - VERY wise! )

Wyv

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 09:30 AM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats, Belle!

Another huge testimonial to the adage, "Save, save, save!" (and in different slots).

-Sazerac