Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2001, 11:07 AM   #1
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Has anyone come across any interesting NPC interactions (between 2 NPCs) that they found funny or otherwise?

I've encountered the following so far:

Anomen & Sarevok:
I forsee them getting into a fight. Saverok told Anomen to quit staring at him or he would, "...pluck your eyeballs out with my sword.". Anomen responded by telling him to go ahead and try it and that he would fry Saverok's undead ass with his holy might (Yah, right!). Gotta keep an eye on those two...

Nalia & Aerie:
Aerie pretty much told Nalia that she broods too much now and asked her why she isn't a nerd anymore. Nalia pretty much responed with, now that she can disintegrate someone with a thought, she has much to think on. She them told Aerie to shut her whiny mouth...hee-hee!

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Throntar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 11:43 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Aerie asked Mazzy about how hard it was going through life wanting to be a paladin, but never being able to acheive it, and Mazzy responded like "she does the best she can, and Aerie asked if she ever hoped that the world would change and Halflings could be Paladins, and Mazzy smartly responded "It's not like the Gods are going to come up with a 3rd edition to our lives or something!"

Imoen asked Sarevok what was it like to be dead, and he responded, "Don't tell me you have never died! I would imagine Larry would have some sort of credit discount at the temple for your pathetic life!". Imoen shot back that she was a powerful Arch-mage,...

Aerie asked Imoen what it was like to be a Bhaal-spawn, and if she ever thought of evil stuff, and Imoen said that sometimes late at night, she can feel this thing talking inside her, and so she gets up and stalks out a pack of cinnamin crackers. Aerie gets frustrated and asks me to remind Imoen that it is not a game, and I tell her "Well, I found out that the Slayer justs wants a sandwich, ....)

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 02:28 PM   #3
timberwolf
Dungeon Master

*Imoan asked Minsc to get her a hamster
*Arie threaten to fry Sareavok
timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 04:29 AM   #4
Glip the Gnome
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ROFL that third edition one is great!

------------------

Glip the Gnome
Moderator:
The Safehouse
"Where's My Pants?"
Glip the Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 08:52 AM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sarevok was telling Minsc to get Boo to stop staring at him, and Sarevok said "...I will not be judged by something that keeps acorns in its cheeks!" where Minsc replied "Food storage aside, who do you think is better? Do you see Boo getting upset over mere glances? No, Boo just curls back up and goes to sleep." Savrevok: "Im still in Hell, arent i?

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 10:04 AM   #6
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Sarevok was telling Minsc to get Boo to stop staring at him, and Sarevok said "...I will not be judged by something that keeps acorns in its cheeks!" where Minsc replied "Food storage aside, who do you think is better? Do you see Boo getting upset over mere glances? No, Boo just curls back up and goes to sleep." Savrevok: "Im still in Hell, arent i?

LOL!!!! so i assume you meet Sarevok in hell? I kinda like this guy

My favorite interaction:
Imoen and Keldorn: Imoen tells Keldorn how he makes her all hot and bothered, and how she wants him so very badly. Keldorn, the ever valiant/innocent paladin good-natured gentlemen, is taken aback with this shamefaced modesty. She then giggles and tells him to relax and take a joke

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-06-2001).]
Waluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 05:07 PM   #7
MustardStew

Minsc & Aerie:

Minsc asks Aerie if she minds if Boo asks her a question... then recants...
They go back and forth, then Minsc asks Aerie why she isn't performing her "witchly duties"! I thought this was leading somewhere totally different...
Aerie replies that she thought that Minsc was her protector, and that that made her his witch...
Minsc proceeds to tell her about how he has run afoul of a nasty plant and has an itch in a very private area, and that she should be helping to take care of it!!!
Aerie,"I.. ah... I'll see what I can do..."
LOL
Old 07-07-2001, 12:19 AM   #8
Blade Soulreaver
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had one where Viconia started to hit on Sareavok but started calling him weak when he said "I have died and lived in hell, seen many bad things, but you scare me"

------------------
"Life is like shoving a grenade up a chickens ass and seeing how far it can run before it explodes"
Blade Soulreaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 07:53 AM   #9
vesselle
Hathor

*lol*

Volo is reading everybodies' bios to them and Immy is just cute as beans.
He calls her a powerful ArchMage and she responds:
"Ooooo an ArchMage! I like the sound of that! But you forgot beautiful. All of the sorceresses in Winthrop's books were beautiful and terrible. Watch, see? See how I flip my hair and glare at you....don't I look evil?"

*lol* actually the whole long long scene with Volo is just wonderful. Minsc is so proud that Boo will be immortalized in the nice man's book and Jaheira basically accuses Volo of being a hack and making up nearly everything he writes!

great stuff!

V***V

vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 10:15 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Imoen and Korgan giving each other a bollocking.

------------------
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote