Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2001, 07:49 PM   #1
Waluin

Well, I solved the murders in the Bridge district, then I solved the murders in the Umar hills, and now I just finished the Planar Sphere quest. I've collected so much money, gems, and stuff that I just broke 20,000 after making a purchase or two.

So I got the money, but to be honest, I feel as if I'm missing many many quests in the process. I mean, there was a point when I had to start turning people down because I wanted to concentrate on the quest at hand.

Is it ok to continue questing? God, I wish there was a bank nearby
Old 06-24-2001, 07:52 PM   #2
Coldblade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yup its okay to keep on questing i onice assmassed execussive of 100,000 worth of cash and i just keeept on questing untill i had finished nearly every single quests other than the main quest to the aysiuma or whatever it is called
Old 06-25-2001, 06:34 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A little late for this, but I discovered that very few if any other the "side" quests have a time limitation for doing them. Even though the people may act like it is very urgent you can usually finish what you aree doing and go to the next one. I wouldn't turn down a quests just because I may not be able to get to it right away,

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 06-25-2001, 07:20 AM   #4
Shrylia
Manshoon

Definately quest away! In fact, the more you quest the more exp. you get PLUS money and you can't really beat that for a winning combination for the ultimate quest. If one of your NPC's in bugging you about a quest they may actually leave if you don't hop to it in good time! But I found I could get them later or drop what I was doing and go do their quest and return to where I was.
I once started the game over because I found myself in places that no level 5 or 6 group should be! So, go beef up on side quests and return. .....Of course some of those side quests are no place for sissys either

------------------
Experience is the most powerful weapon!

[This message has been edited by Shrylia (edited 06-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Shrylia (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 07:44 AM   #5
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
A little late for this, but I discovered that very few if any other the "side" quests have a time limitation for doing them. Even though the people may act like it is very urgent you can usually finish what you aree doing and go to the next one. I wouldn't turn down a quests just because I may not be able to get to it right away,

no no of course not! I just like concentrating on just a few at a time, if just one, then moving on to the next. If there is a time limit then so be it. I just find it less cluttered/confusing on my part. That's all.

And thanks for the advice all! I'll be sure to nail the side quests now, or at least as many as I can, before I turn the money in to rescue Imoen.

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 06-25-2001).]