Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

I started playing NWN again, and I was loading my cleric game and then I realized why I stopped playing this game... I never got the Intellect Devourer head thingy to bring back to Aribeth. When I killed it, the item was never dropped. And its not even in the pool of tyr or whatever. So I'm just restarting but does anyone know the cause of this???

(Edited by Ziroc: I don't want to see God damn in ANY title post or message. Please read the rules again dude. You should know better.)

[ 07-24-2004, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

Have you patched the game?

In any case, you could try to spawn the Devourer Brain using the dm_spawnitem command.

To use it, do like this:
1. Enter the console and type DebugMode 1 and press Enter.
2. Type dm_spawnitem m1q2plotreagent and press Enter. The item will spawn at the location your mouse pointer is on, so make sure it's on a location you can get to.
3. Close the DebugMode by entering DebugMode 0 in the console.

Try this and see if it help.

[ 07-25-2004, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 07-25-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Sorry about that Ziroc, didn't mean to.

Anyway, I'll do that in the future but it's too late now. I spent all of last night redoing everything (I just imported my cleric again, started all over with all items). I'm already in Port Llast now. Apparently the game goes by much faster when your out for revenge.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote