Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2001, 02:56 PM   #1
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Howdy all,
I'm trying for a Zenmaster and had a couple of questions about how to plan for it. I've built a mage/warlock up to level 25 and was wondering about learning more spells when I promote him to a Zenmaster. The book makes it sound like he can learn any spells but I fell into that trap with the Warlock since I didn't know that you can continue learning spells from any school that you already had some spells from, so I'm maxed out in Moon,Sun,Stone,and most of Fiend. Do I need to switch to a paladin to get the spirit spells started and then to a ranger to learn the Vine spells before I promote him??? Or will he have access to all schools when he get promoted?

I'm going to start the game over when I get all the books. I'm running a 6 person party right now to get him up in levels and then I'm gonna play it thru with just him (well, maybe an apprentice also). I need someone to pack all the spoils.....

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Benihaha (edited 07-03-2001).]
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 04:59 PM   #2
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

The zenmaster will have the ability to learn all magic. Just about every weapon and armor.

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote