Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 05:06 PM   #1
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

I have a ninja with 12 Pick Pockets (which is sweet) and I ended up picking the key to the vault from the king Freyides. That let me in the vault and I was able to pilfer all kinds of stuff. One thing in particular is a set of Dragon Armor. I was thinking that was my only reason for being in the mines (other than the raskalion quest). Do I need to finish the mines now that I have the armor? Do I need more than one suit? The reason I ask is that I keep running around in circles in the mine. I got to the second lever that lets you switch the tracks but I can't find the switch to fix the other lift. I do want to get the experience and I'm also tempted to fight all those dwarves in the King's hall. Any thoughts on keepin' the dwarves breathin'? Should I finish the mines?
Your wisdom would be most appreciated.
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The Raskalion quest is the only other thing you really need to do there and that only if you want to be an assassin!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 05:47 PM   #3
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Wyv,
Thanks for the quick response. I might be getting ahold of you in the near future anyway. I ended up wiping out Scanthrils guys after I accepted the quest. I was picking pockets and got carried away. One of the noticed and attacked me so I retailiated in kind. Scanthrils still waiting for me to finish the quest so I was thinking that I can still get the assassin, but wasn't sure until I finish it. Do you have an idea of what my standing is for getting an assassin???
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote