Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2002, 01:25 PM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

Since Hiram has seemed to have given up the mantle of leadership I have decided to appoint a new leader. I have consulted various members and they each suggested the same person, Bokken you are the new leader of HADB, that is if you are willing to do this. Hopefully you will succeed where others have failed before you.

Remember that you are the leader alongside Azure, he has not been replaced.

I'm sure you will perform the task of running HADB perfectly if you choose to, as your devotion to HADB is clearly evident by the effort you ut into the HADB forums, you're an unsung hero who alongside Binky keot the forums afloat.

And to all other HADB members I hope you will agree with the decision I have made, Binky if you read this you might ant to appoint a new mod in the HADB forums as I'm leaving soon.

I hope HADB will return to it's former glory, I enjoyed being a member and I hope to remain one when I return. Well that's all from myself, any queries ask Bokken...

Oh btw Johnny's our newest member.

I didn't forget
Old 10-17-2002, 02:12 PM   #2
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Eh did I miss something or have my insults finally done there job j/k
Where are you going Siggy ?
Old 10-17-2002, 02:16 PM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

You wish Elif, your insults were both pitiful and uninspiring

I'll post why I'm going here but if you really want to know it's in Kaltia's leaving thread.
Here it is-
"Well Kaltia I'm not doing this to steal your thunder but I'm going too guys. No point in starting two threads about our leaving. I'm well into my GCSE year and I simply can't cope anymore being on and off Ironworks and doing my homework and strudies.

I like to thank everyone who made my stay here a great and fantastic one, I thought since this is gonna be the last of my posts here for along while I might as well put some effort into this one I'd like to thank:

Ziroc, Memnoch, Dundee Slaytern, Sazerac, Mouse, Azurewolf, Jerome, Lioness, Kaltia, Johnny, uss, Glorfindel, Sir Regin, Avatar, Cloudbringer, Melusine, Rudedawg, Caleb, /)eathkiller, Deathbringer, Legolas, Neb, Rikard, Yorick, Larry, Lennoncook, Andrewas, Moni, Bokken, Kazara, Beaumanoir, Earthdog, Epona, Bahamut, Cerek the barabarian, Bardan the Slayer, Redblueflare, Elif Godson, Lady Blue, Hiram Sedai, Harkoliar, Dragonmage (Breanna), Barry the Sprout, Aeilia, Horatio, Groljach, Calathis Dragonsbane, Velkyn/Dreamer128, WOLFGIR,Lady Zeeke, Reeka, SSJ4 Sephiroth, Talthyr Malkaviel, Galadria, Attalus, FelixJaegar,Megabot,Jorath Colar and last but in no ways least Someguy.

Since I am in a rush of sorts I may have left out a few names, please don't take it personaly it's probably this Sigmarish mind acting up.

Well thanks all for the good times, I'm not going to forget this place, and it'll be hard keeping away, but I'll manage. You've been a home away from home, a soceit of caring people I could rely upon for assistance and help whenever I asked. I am honored to be a part of Ironworks/Escape Gaming, a society that I hope will only grow larger and friendlier over time. So goodbye to Kaltia and good luck with your GCSEs, and goodbye to everyone else. I hope you'll all be here when I return which I will(Kaltia if you want me to delete this thread and make my own thread for it just ask me, I won't take it personally, don't worry).

This your Sigmarish Sigmar signing off Thanks for the laughs people!"

Well bye elif.

[ 10-17-2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 10-17-2002, 03:11 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Thats bad news to hear your going Siggy, Sorry to hear it!!! You will come back soon, wont you?

Bye dude! And congrats to bokken!!
Old 10-17-2002, 03:19 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

WOW Sig "sniff" you mentioned me thrice I'm touched and will honor your passing not as a rival but as a friend [img]smile.gif[/img] be safe and good luck on those test thingy's I know youll ace them and get the high grade's.
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
And I will be prepareing insults for your return [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2002, 06:46 PM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
See you around Sigmar, i know you'll be back, but take your time.
Old 10-18-2002, 06:02 AM   #7
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Damn, this is really unexpected. Sigmar, although I do not know the actual reason as to why you're leaving, I wish you well and hope you are back with us soon or try to at least keep in touch from time to time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for HADB, I am not a member of the clan due to the fact that I always tend to do my own thing rather than with others. Anyone that was in the EQ round with me would have noticed this also apart from the fact that I teamed up with Mitro (as we both were insane).
I have been a member and moderator in the HADB forums however, since it's first days and will continue to look after the forum, greet new members and try to keep it all going for as long as it takes. It may not be like it used to in it's first stages but on the same token it is not dead. I believe it is more a case of people losing interest or just moving on with their lives.
For those of you who voted for me to take the leadership of HADB, I thankyou not for giving me this position but for the fact that you must have some kind of faith in me and above all, some form of respect. I do not believe I have done anything special to bring this decision on, but it is nonetheless an honor to know you chose me. At the end of the day I have seen myself as nothing but a member in HADB just like the rest of you and nothing more. This new decision does not change this and I will continue to have as much of a good time with you all as I have had since I first joined the HADB forums, as a member and not a leader. If I can keep the place alive for those who founded it, then I will do my best to see it happen. I just hope that Azure at some stage will make a comeback and re-claim the leadership that is trully his along with bring back the HADB clan. Something I, not being a member of the clan itself, am unable to do.
Old 10-18-2002, 06:30 AM   #8
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Groljach
He's just making typo's on purpose, isn't he?
And oh well... This is the second time you leave in what? Two months? Doesn't matter, I hope we'll see more of you in the future. For the time being: take care and good luck. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2002, 06:33 AM   #9
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
typo's
So are you, aren`t you ??

[ 10-18-2002, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]
Old 10-18-2002, 06:42 AM   #10
Legolas
Jack Burton

[img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] You'll be missed, Sigmar.
Be sure to return once r/l leaves you more time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!