Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2002, 10:14 AM   #1
Geathaa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just slew the demon in Shurugeon Castle and the ghost of D´Soto told me to say the word "Elseramavin" to the dragon. Having been scorched for several times earlier =) this shouldn´t be too difficult, I thought. I went to the area around Dragonspire and waited, and soon Erathsmador came to make me his lunch. So I clicked the talk icon, typed in "Elseramavin" and clicked the dragon, but nothing happened. =( I searched this board and found the hint to "walk into him". How am I supposed to do this when the dragon is able to fly and I am not ? Or do you have to meet the dragon INSIDE Dragonspire ?
Another thing: Erze... ( The girl in the hut ) told me to deliver her letter. I did this ( inserted it into the mailbox inside the cave ), but I´m not getting credit for accomplishing the mission. I went back to her, expecting her to say something like "Thank you for delivering my letter", but she says nothing like this. How does this quest work ?
Geathaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 10:40 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Geathaa!!!

You can only talk to Erathsmedor in his lair inside the Spire, not when he is flying around the Shire.

You don't get "credit" from her for delivering the letter. When you get into the Spire you will meet someone who will acknowledge that you did in fact deliver the letter but don't expect any huge rewards.

Wyv

Forgot to uncheck signature

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Wyvern ]

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 01:15 PM   #3
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

When you're close to the Dragon, remember that he's very near sighted and you need to come ******REALLY******* close to him so that he can understand you [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 03:06 PM   #4
Geathaa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the quick help!
Geathaa is offline   Reply With Quote