Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 07:03 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

*pouts*
Did you delete your account at the Mithril Hall? You're listed as a guest now...
I miss your input in the books forum...not many people seem to read any books over there, I really have to rely on my 'elite group' (from the IW mostly, BTW)...Sharp, Djinn, Wrathchild, Maigan, Mouse etc...
Waaaaaaaaaah....come back please? *more pouts*

Anyone else interested in a great Books forum (modesty is for the modest ) please register at The Mithril Hall

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 07:23 AM   #2
Zbyszek

Quote:
Anyone else interested in a great Books forum (modesty is for the modest ) please register at The Mithril Hall

[/B]
What is this forum? (I am great fan of sf books) I tried to register, got password but cant login (maybe I tried to early and they didnt update heir database)
Zbyszek
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 02:35 PM   #3
Djinn Raffo
Ra

This is what i was really sorry for.

Aww...Im real sorry Melusine and I will be back...cause im sad for leaving now.

I was a member at Mithril Hall and at Myth Drannor...Careful Now...

After reading posts at both sites and even here at Ironworks ( )
I got real fed up!

SO I DELETED MY ACCOUNTS AT BOTH FORUMS...THATS RIGHT: BOTH OF THEM GONE!

I dont know the background and i dont want to! I was just sick of going into threads and seeing --you did this---well you did this--- etc. Not like im friends with any of the parties involved or anything or for that matter i dint think anyone would even notice that i left at either site...but i just wanted to make a silent stand.

Frankly i read a post directed to someone here at IW that was cuss filled and hateful and that was the straw that broke the camels back...Im not even friends with the people involved really.

So thats when i deleted my accounts at both of those sites. The whole thing just seemed so utterly anti-me.

I feel so bad that i havent posted on your board there. I knew it as i pressed the delete account button too. But I told BratGirl too that after a couple weeks or a month that i would return just cause of your board. Maybe i will speed that up and restrict myself to your board. Yeah i will.

Im sorry Melusine ...but i'll be back there soon, ok, cause i cant resist. Ambrosia is soooo addictive...
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 04:49 PM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Know what you mean - too many egos and not enough fun. I still have both my accounts though. And Mel, I just know you are waiting with baited breath for my next series of short reviews

------------------
Regards

<marquee direction=left scrollamount=7> </marquee>

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-28-2001).]
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 05:30 PM   #5
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Wow,Djinn..you quite popular around the books fourm arent you?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison
Grand-Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2001, 05:51 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
This is what i was really sorry for.

Aww...Im real sorry Melusine and I will be back...cause im sad for leaving now.

I was a member at Mithril Hall and at Myth Drannor...Careful Now...

After reading posts at both sites and even here at Ironworks ( )
I got real fed up!

SO I DELETED MY ACCOUNTS AT BOTH FORUMS...THATS RIGHT: BOTH OF THEM GONE!

I dont know the background and i dont want to! I was just sick of going into threads and seeing --you did this---well you did this--- etc. Not like im friends with any of the parties involved or anything or for that matter i dint think anyone would even notice that i left at either site...but i just wanted to make a silent stand.

Frankly i read a post directed to someone here at IW that was cuss filled and hateful and that was the straw that broke the camels back...Im not even friends with the people involved really.

So thats when i deleted my accounts at both of those sites. The whole thing just seemed so utterly anti-me.

I feel so bad that i havent posted on your board there. I knew it as i pressed the delete account button too. But I told BratGirl too that after a couple weeks or a month that i would return just cause of your board. Maybe i will speed that up and restrict myself to your board. Yeah i will.

Im sorry Melusine ...but i'll be back there soon, ok, cause i cant resist. Ambrosia is soooo addictive...
Oh sweetie, I completely understand!!! I had a feeling it might have been that
I am fed up, sick about it too! I have tried to play an active role in solving the war for a while but anybody who tried ended up hurt
I am sorry, really terribly sorry that the misplaced pride, the stubbornness, the blatant lies of a few left a bad taste in the mouth of so many!
Really, if I didn't love the place so much, I'd been out of there right now
I can understand if you don't want to be a member of either, I know how stressful it can be even being on the sidelines of such a war. You are however missed very much, and I would love to have you back
I think I can safely say tempers have cooled down quite a bit for now, and as long as you stay out of Serious Discussions (and INTO the Books forum ) I can promise you won't see anymore of it....
Whatever you decide, thumbs up to you, and keep up the good posts, whether here at the (lovely, wonderful) Ironworks or somewhere else.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-29-2001, 05:54 AM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Know what you mean - too many egos and not enough fun. I still have both my accounts though. And Mel, I just know you are waiting with baited breath for my next series of short reviews

I am, I am!!!! *holds breath until Mousie comes to her forum* *turns purple* ok...
*cuddles the fuzzy rodent*
please come post on my forum
I just made a couple of new threads...

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-29-2001, 05:55 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:
What is this forum? (I am great fan of sf books) I tried to register, got password but cant login (maybe I tried to early and they didnt update heir database)
Zbyszek
That could be the problem, yes.
Under what name did you register? I can ask one of our Global mods if your account was created. Just post it here or email me and I'll see what I can do

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-03-2001, 10:38 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Wow,Djinn..you quite popular around the books fourm arent you?

He is. Quite brilliant, actually - he's almost single-handedly keeping this forum going!

------------------
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 04:57 PM   #10
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
He is. Quite brilliant, actually - he's almost single-handedly keeping this forum going!

Wow what kind words...thank you Memnoch.

But its not true...The regulars on this board do all seem very devoted to it and everyone here should get such a pat on the back.

Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote