Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2002, 03:01 PM   #1
Keraptisdm
Elminster

How can I gain access to the Forest of Lost Souls? It is on my map, yet I cannot access it from anywhere. I have Jet-Laya in my party. I've talked to Uncle what's his name in the Jovial Jester. I just finished Chapter 5. Am I missing something? I've been given the quest to save her sister and all that, but the Forest seems to be closed for business to me. HELP!!
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 03:25 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I know what your problem is. In order to open up the map you have to go to Peldvale map I think it is called. I think it is the one that Viconia is on. In the very far east of the map towards the top is an area were you can get the little wheel to apear to take you to the area. It isn't a big area so it is actually easy to miss.

[ 11-15-2002, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 03:23 PM   #3
Midget Gems

You're not kidding when you say it's easy to miss the exit point. I spent ages searching for it and it's quite odd to have such a small point, rather than a whole side of the map to aim for. Good luck.
Old 11-18-2002, 01:39 PM   #4
Keraptisdm
Elminster

I found the spot, thanks to the great people on this forum. Otherwise, I'd still be [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] at the Friendly Arm Inn right now. Thanks again. Took five steps in the Forest of Lost Souls, and the rumble started.
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote