Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2001, 06:45 PM   #21
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Errmmm.... No one has answered my question yet; What concrete evidence has anyone got against Bin Laden?

J.J. - United with who? I saw many hundreds of Americans chant 'U.S.A.' when the President was speeking in N.Y. This may inspire you guys, but, as someone living elsewhere it scares the s**t out of me.
Old 09-19-2001, 06:52 PM   #22
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
Errmmm.... No one has answered my question yet; What concrete evidence has anyone got against Bin Laden?

J.J. - United with who? I saw many hundreds of Americans chant 'U.S.A.' when the President was speeking in N.Y. This may inspire you guys, but, as someone living elsewhere it scares the s**t out of me.
What we know is what the media reports. What the media reports is what the intelligence community is ready to share. In other words, we know that their are links to terrorists attack because that info is not classified. I'm sure that all the HARD evidence is classified and we won't get to see it until 20 years after Bin Ladden's death.
Old 09-21-2001, 02:17 AM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
Plus, people tend to forget dead people after a while. They never forget a martyr in jail.

Really? 2000+ years after Jesus' death people still remember him. And on a smaller scale, what about Martin Luther King?

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 02:21 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Really? 2000+ years after Jesus' death people still remember him. And on a smaller scale, what about Martin Luther King?

Spot on Mario.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 09-21-2001, 09:48 AM   #25
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I say is, smash off terrorists. Nuke the damn place. Eliminate them all. They may have their own sets of principles, but if its to dominate the whole world, on where we live for freedom and democracy, so be it, nuke the damn thing or person

------------------

You guys heard Chiharumut, whattabout Ba[H]eartamut???
Old 09-21-2001, 10:30 AM   #26
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
I say is, smash off terrorists. Nuke the damn place. Eliminate them all. They may have their own sets of principles, but if its to dominate the whole world, on where we live for freedom and democracy, so be it, nuke the damn thing or person

It would be nice if they would all just gather into a nice little crowd so we could nuke them all, however since they live in the middle of a bunch of innocents, I think it would be a bit bad to "nuke them all" no?

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-21-2001, 10:53 AM   #27
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

Interesting idea. I say interesting because You are willing to be nuked to get rid of terrorism. Yep, the Philippines are on the list of countries with known terrorist in it. As a matter of fact, so are the US, Canada, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, Syria, Singapore, Quatar, UAE, Algeria, Libya, Soudan, Moroco, and many more countries around the world. So, do we really want to nuke them all?

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-21-2001, 03:48 PM   #28
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Excuse me but Singapore?
Not that I know of..

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-21-2001, 03:55 PM   #29
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I apologize my past post came off the wrong way..
What I meant to say is, Terrorists in Singapore? Its very unlikely for several reasons, being
1. Singapore is too small, and too insignificant, being surrounded by Muslim countries, to make much of a difference in anything, so any terrorist action would be rather silly.
2. Its too small for any suspected active terrorist cells to operate with any sort of security.
3. This country doesnt need terrorists. The racial groups are bursting at the seams with tension at each other. It just hasnt gotten violent, or public yet.

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-21-2001, 03:56 PM   #30
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Excuse me but Singapore?
Not that I know of..

I think Singapore banking industries have been found (like so many others) to have "some accounts of suspicious nature" Basicly they were trying to nail down Bin Ladens assets and found they are distributed in some very ingenious ways all over the palce He's a tricky devil.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.