Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 12:51 AM   #1
bigman

hello fellow gamers...

I have outsmarted myself; I like to use guerilla warfare, you know, draw guys out and divide and conquer...that sort of thing. Now here is where I screwed myself...Joril's guards would not let me by for some reason so I did not get to trick him into giving me the badge he has...I drew his guards out one by one and killed them (fun stuff!) however now I can not find Joril! All the walkthroughs say he is by the throne but not in my game...I have searched every giant body but no badge...the slaves are waiting to be freed.... Have I fucked up this portion of the adventure? Please tell me I do not have to do this again...

Where is that damn Joril?

thanks for any help I can get....

bigman
Old 12-21-2000, 12:19 AM   #2
Rouver

Yeah, if you can't find it, and don't want to use a cheat to just give the badge to yourself, I would suggesting reloading, and not attacking the giants at all. They'll let you walk thru them...go talk to Joril, explore the cavern, then if you decide to take them out...do so THEN.
Old 12-22-2000, 12:50 AM   #3
bigman

thanks guys...when I went back to the caves the frostgiant's corpses were gone (where?) and the badge and stuff was just lying there...this means I smoked Joril without even breaking a sweat. I thought Joril would be considerably more hardcore than his minions...the Black Ice Knights were much more badass.....