Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2002, 10:58 PM   #1
Azred
Drow Priestess

There might possibly be the slightest hint that rumors indicate that the best friend of my second cousin's first college roommate's niece's daughter had a friend who once wrote a story about a movie screenwriter who wrote about the following potentially spoilerish info....
After collecting all the necessary items to light those quaint little torches, I realized that I had not, in my searches, discovered anything that gave any hint as to the correct pattern for the lighting. I asked everyone who would bother listening to me, but could not discover any clues. After about an hour, I decided that enough was enough--I fully and freely admit to cheating my way into the correct sequence. Anyway...where would one find such information? (let's not forget to mark any information with spoiler alters, etc, etc, etc....)

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 12:32 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(Spoiler ALTERS) *gee bad spelling Ono [img]smile.gif[/img] !!

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well there are patterns on the floor in the Room with the machine of Lum the Mad... light the torches with the oil colour that is representated by a coloured shape that are marked on the floor of the other 2 sections of the LtM machine Room ... Hope that helpz
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Well, I certainly never thought of that. And yes, even an archmage is allowed one spelling error every now and then. [img]tongue.gif[/img] at self

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote