Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
Piffe

thanx for helping me out guys...its a pain in the as to not be able to use potions
but stay toon, there will be alot more quiz to answer later on! =)
Old 01-13-2001, 06:32 AM   #2
Piffe

hi all, this problem is almost embarasing =)
i cant use my potions...
i guess that al u should do is to "give/use" to someone of the characters but it simply wont work...any ideas?
cya!
Piffe
Old 01-13-2001, 07:01 AM   #3
Xignal76

Click on the Use icon, ensure that "Use" is highlighted under the picture of the potion, then (unless you've changed the default) press the CTRL key and place your mouse cursor over the desired character. It should now be blue (beneficial) and left-click to use the potion on that person.
Old 01-13-2001, 07:04 AM   #4
GrimReaper

Stupid muscle memory. I can't remember exactly without actually doing it. However, I know that it is almost exactly like casting a spell on another character in your party. The ctrl button & right click on the character portrait that the potion is targeted to. I believe that the ctrl button will cause the mouse pointer to become the blue targeting circle when over a character portrait.

Use/give button. "Use" highlighted. Scroll to proper potion in window in lower left hand corner. CTRL button and right click on character to benefit from potion.

If I screwed this up, let me know. Then I will only look like an idiot until I try it on the game again. Sheez, I have used potions a thousand times & never really thought about the exact moves.
Old 01-13-2001, 07:07 AM   #5
GrimReaper

DOHHHH!!!! Left click! Left Click! Sorry.

"That would ge your other left Mr. Death."

"Oh shut up you stupid mortal & have a taste of Mr. Sickle!"

I really should pay closer attention.