Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2001, 08:36 PM   #101
Tananda
Elminster

Liliara, do you want some more elven wine? I'll gladly bring it to you, you really are the best bouncer And you know, I've seen a couple of Highland rogues wandering around recently. Of course, they might be friendly... But, on the other hand, they might not.

Jafin, I believe all adventurers are busy getting on Lord Cet's nerves. They'll be here soon reporting their success

Wyv, great job!

Tanda

Tanda
Old 09-17-2001, 10:36 PM   #102
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I would LOVE another Elven wine (good stuff!), but I'm on duty now. Have to wait till later. These highlanders, point them out to me. Are they giving you trouble?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-18-2001, 08:21 AM   #103
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Notice from the Wyvern's Just So So Construction Company

We've had an upgrade on the hot-tub which includes mood lighting. The easy to use control panel has been installed next to the temperature control.

Artisan Request: Among our vast network of artisans we have found one interested in custom designing Chess pieces for the soon to be added game room. To assure complete satisfaction, the artisan requests suggestions for W&W characters for the various chess pieces.
Post your suggestions here!

Thank you! WJSSCC
Old 09-20-2001, 12:39 AM   #104
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

The game room would be a very nice addition to this establishment. I have a few suggestions that the artisan might like for chess pieces. They are as follows:

King - Human Male Paladin
Queen - Elf Female Valkyrie
Knight - Whiskah Male Samurai
Bishop - Elf Male Warlock
Rook - Dwarf Male Priest
Pawn - Pixie male or female Barbarian

If this is suitable to the artisan I will be greatly pleased. If not, I would be more than willing to give some more suggestions. If this second set of recommendations are once again unsatisfactory I will simply ask "Why are you wasting your time on me?"

Sincerely,
The Boogre Bar Management,
-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 09-20-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 10:00 AM   #105
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Memo from the WJSSCC

Chess Set: The artisan interested in customizing the chess pieces can certainly complete them as you suggest, Jaffin. He did want to go a step further for example he suggested

WHITE:
King - Anephas
Queen - Kerah

BLACK:
King - Cet
Queen - Elyssa

Any suggestions for the specific pieces for Black and White?
Old 09-21-2001, 10:16 AM   #106
Davros
Takhisis Follower

LOL Wyv,
The WJSSCC ???????????? when did you set that up my dear . Now, down to business, the black pawns simply must be serpent priests (with voices that call out infidel and unbeliever whenever they get shifted about). Now, Black Bishops - Gezzered Ra and Mabba Mabbig would make a well matched pair - the rooks could be Skull Castle and Shurugeon, and throw in a couple of death knights for good measure.

On the White side, we need to make use of the guardians - Nivius and D'soto as knights, Twin Erathsmadors as Bishops, the rooks can be old tree dudes, and 8 tiny Haepaestus's, each calling out in Ringo voices every time they move (another options is Boogersh dat asks if youse is Gold Takersh ).

Ahhhhh, it's good to be back .

------------------
Old 09-22-2001, 10:33 PM   #107
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Memo from the WJSSCC

Chess Set: The artisan interested in customizing the chess pieces can certainly complete them as you suggest, Jaffin. He did want to go a step further for example he suggested

WHITE:
King - Anephas
Queen - Kerah

BLACK:
King - Cet
Queen - Elyssa

Any suggestions for the specific pieces for Black and White?
I do prefer the pieces for king and queen that was originally intended for the Kings and Queens. I believe I'll need some time to come up with the ideas for individual pieces, just to make sure they are most appropriate to the artisan's visions and to see to it that they will look as good as possible for the game room.

Sincerely,
The Boogre Bar Management

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Old 09-23-2001, 07:21 AM   #108
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What's this "Destroyer of the evil Bunnies" title Jafin

------------------
Old 09-23-2001, 11:34 AM   #109
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What's this "Destroyer of the evil Bunnies" title Jafin

As Davros well knows, it's all to do with a thread in GD of such utter insanity that it now stands alongside legends like "Evil Smiting", "The Fluffy Hunters" etc. For the unitiated, here is where you can see it in all it's glory

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-23-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 08:50 PM   #110
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
As Davros well knows, it's all to do with a thread in GD of such utter insanity that it now stands alongside legends like "Evil Smiting", "The Fluffy Hunters" etc. For the unitiated, here is where you can see it in all it's glory

Exactly what Mouse said, a GD thread.

-Jafin
Closed Thread