Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
Belle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

<font color = pink>After many anxious months of waiting, me and Azred went and saw Legally Blonde 2 tonight. We laughed out behinds off. It was cheesy, of course, but a good kind of cheesy. The first was not meant to be serious, and the sequel followed the same pattern. I can say that I loved it, kind of made me want and go dye my hair blonde, like do you know what I mean,? No, I wouldn't do that, Azred likes his redhead too much, don't you Azred ( he knows he better say yes)? So, here is my review, don't expect something serious when you go to this movie, forget your troubles of the day and enjoy the movie. </font>
Old 07-03-2003, 12:31 AM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Belle:
<font color = pink>kind of made me want and go dye my hair blonde, like do you know what I mean,? No, I wouldn't do that, Azred likes his redhead too much, don't you Azred ( he knows he better say yes)?</font>
<font color = lightgreen>That's right, I do. [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] Didnt' I already tell you "I do"? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] I can't recall whether or not I did.... [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

All in all, this one is good clean fun and it really makes you wish politics worked like you see in the movies.</font>

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 05:15 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I saw the first one and I thought it was pretty annoying. If I didn't like the first one it seems I probably woulnd't like this one.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:54 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

<font color="cyan">Didnt know there was a 2nd, first was ok.......Whats the cast list?

Is Reese (sp) in the sequel? Sequels usually suck to be honest, they try to follow suite of the first film too much, hopefully this isnt the case.

Btw, I've seen no trailers for this here in England....... </font>