Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 04:06 PM   #1
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Where can i find peopel to play in a mutiplayer game?
Old 04-17-2002, 04:24 PM   #2
Xacharia
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
Where can i find peopel to play in a mutiplayer game?
Here! If you want, we can try a mp game once, to see if it works (I tried it once, but it was veeery laggy with my old 56k conn. Not that I have cable now, I just have an ISDN, but it should work slightly better).

Where are you from and what is yor connection (anything above 56k should work)? And do you want to start with new characters, pick up the story from the middle, or start a new game with your current char?
Old 04-17-2002, 04:43 PM   #3
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I still have 56K but I woudl love to try it. I live in Florida. We could start with new characters. either in BGII or BG . Lets set a date to start? For online I am god from 10 pm est till about 7 am each and every day.
tina
Old 04-17-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Gamespy is a good place to find a game [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 07:58 PM   #5
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thank You
Old 04-18-2002, 08:09 PM   #6
Krishach
Drow Warrior

I've never actually tried BG2 online. Have many of you people tried it? What's it like?
Old 04-18-2002, 10:29 PM   #7
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Me either just thought I would give it a try. Help me with my EQ withdrawl symptoms
Old 04-19-2002, 08:14 AM   #8
Xacharia
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
Me either just thought I would give it a try. Help me with my EQ withdrawl symptoms
Am I the only person that is bored by MMORPGs?...

10 pm is fine for me, maybe a Saturday (not this one), or Wednesday next week would be fine.

Are we going to control 3 characters each, or are we going through the game just on our own (maybe a Ranger and a Sorceror?)?