Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2001, 02:42 PM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Has everyone left? Usually when I get home from school IW has at least 9 new topics on the GD and most of those already there have at least 5 new replies, today, when I got home I saw 2 new topics, and hardly any of the old topics had gotten any new replies, also, usually, IW is active from the time I get home to time I go to bed, there's hardly even a new post every hour today! Has everyone found new forums? Have you left IW? Or is there just an amazing amount of members who have had RL interfere with their daily dose of IW today?
Old 11-07-2001, 02:44 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

I'm not on here very often anymore, I just don't really have the time these days.

Old 11-07-2001, 02:48 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've noticed this too neb, but don't worry, I'm not leaving, some people just don't have their RDA of IW, it's a shame.
Old 11-07-2001, 02:49 PM   #4
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Ive been posting but I keep getting that whole thread killing thing goin on ... you know what Im talkin about ... when you post and then all of a sudden noone else posts on that thread its kinda funny its like target shooting j/k lol
Old 11-07-2001, 03:09 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I've been a posting in between work loads. I know what you mean on the whole abscence thing though.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:09 PM   #6
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Don't worry, Neb. We aren't abandoning you. There is no Neb to be found on the other messageboards. It just isn't the same.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:12 PM   #7
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Yup, this place has been very empty lately.
Luckily, the fact that im still here should make up for everything
Old 11-07-2001, 03:30 PM   #8
Djinn Raffo
Ra

quote:
Originally posted by domingo:
Ive been posting but I keep getting that whole thread killing thing goin on ... you know what Im talkin about ... when you post and then all of a sudden noone else posts on that thread its kinda funny its like target shooting j/k lol

ROFLMAO.

I have this special talent as well. Ive come to enjoy it actually and now post on threads that are very popular jus to see if it works! Yep works everytime.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:35 PM   #9
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Don't worry, Neb. We aren't abandoning you. There is no Neb to be found on the other messageboards. It just isn't the same.

Actually...
*Blast from the past coming up *
a Neb in action at another messageboard, just before he mysteriously disappeared...

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

Old 11-07-2001, 03:39 PM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:

Actually...
*Blast from the past coming up *
a Neb in action at another messageboard, just before he mysteriously disappeared...

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

That would have to be A Neb, not THIS Neb.