Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 03:12 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Welcome to chapter 2 of To Walk a Dragon's Path. Our story is progressing smoothly it seems, so let's lay out whats happening:

Alliene and Verloren's war horse Wind Shadow have just arrived at Shar's temple in the woods near Trademeet, and Alliene is under a confrontation.

The rest: Verloren, Avalon, Calaethis, Zachana, Shadow, Aeris, Skye and Damion, Khalraan, Tyra and Slyquis, arrived yesterday at Verloren's estates in the Government Dist. in Amn. Everybody is relaxing and awaiting Alliene's return...

[ 02-10-2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 02-09-2003, 04:14 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Question Mark

Aeris' eyes looked upon the feast. He was so hungry. May we eat now Lady Verloren? Aeris rubbed his stomach.

OOC: When do we get to see the cowled wizards? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 05:49 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Calaethis was in his room, brooding. He ignored his surroundings, and the door was locked. Tagnik'zurjess was in his hand and he was conversing with the sword using mental imagery. After a while he put the sword on the bed, a four poster, unsheathed. He paced the room, feeling bored. Garbed in a light tunic and breeches, his usual war gear was left tidily hung up, or folded in a wardrobe.

He walked into the girls room, since it was adjecent to his, as he'd requested. Both of his charges had bathed upon arrival, and were clean again, much to their delight. Sylquis was in the room, Tyra, was bathing her hair, since she'd been to tired to do it the previous night. Sylquis sat up and smiled as he entered, rose to her feet, and hugged him. He returned her hug, and raised an eyebrow. For his pains, he got a kiss on the cheek, and cheeky smile. "What have you been up to?" he asked her. "Nothing" she replied in a hurt tone. "Can't I hug you without being questioned?" Calaethis gathered her in his arms and sat down on the bed, seating her in his lap. "I'm sorry Sylquis" he told her, kissing her hair. "Its just your cheeky smile - I thought you were up to something." she grinned at him, and gazed into his eyes. "I.. wanted to thank you again for saving me, my lord. You've been so kind, and, so has everyone else..." she nessled up against him, and he sighed slightly. "Little one, its been a pleasure taking care of you, as you put it."

He cuddled her fondly, and tweaked her nose, "Have you considered what path in life you'd like to follow yet child?" He asked her gently. She stuck her tounge out at him, "Don't call me a child! Your still a child yourself!" she said and playfully prodded him in the chest with her finger. Calaethis rolled his eyes and swatted her bottom. "Behave yourself, or... I'll put you across my knee and spank you!" his eyes danced but Sylquis looked a little worried, "Really?" "Only if your very naughty" Calaethis chidded her. "Now, have you given any thought to what you wish to do?" She looked thoughtful, her head against his shoulder, "You don't have to decide imediatly you know," "I know, perhaps... Lady Verloren heals people... I'd love to be able to do that.." she gave a wistful sigh. "Are you serious about this?" came the reply. She nodded. "Yes I am" "Very well, I'll see if Verloren will take you under her wing as an adept, or apprentice then." "Would you? Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" and proceeded to smother him in kisses...
Old 02-09-2003, 07:12 PM   #4
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shadow wanders around looking for a kitchen or at least someone's room which might have food. "Where the heck is everyone..."

OOC - Quick post because Lucifer lord of Demons is hovering around the room (teacher, demon, same thing)
Old 02-09-2003, 07:55 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Tyra climbed out of her bath, her hair freshly washed, but damp. She sighed contentedly. It was so nice to be clean again. Smiling she dried herself, and wrapped a fresh towel around her. She walked into her bedroom humming, and stopped, staring in surprise at Calaethis, still with Sylquis sat on his lap, who smiled at her, and averted his eyes. "I see you've finished washing your hair Tyra." She nodded, and walked over to get some clothes. "Would you prefer it if I left?" "No, but thank you, I'll dress behind a screen." She did so, donning a shift, grey-blue musky-pastal breeches, and a white shirt. She stepped out, and took in Calaethis's admiring look. Seating herself, she brushed her hair, whilst Calaethis rocked her younger sister, who nessled against him, and closed her eyes. "She really loves you, you know" Tyra said softly, so as not to disturb her. Calaethis nodded, "I know, shes a lovely little girl really." He stroked her hair. "I'll let her nap for a while, the jorney's tired her out. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her, if you want to go and do something else?" Tyra shot him a grateful smile, now finished with her hair, which was platted down to her lower back, in one long dark-brown plat. She smiled, rose and walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek, looking at the pair of them, her eyes filled with love and affection. "Thank you Calaethis" she whispered, "You make a good older brother for her" she said with a smile. She pulled on some socks, and shoes, and left the room quietly. She decided it might be nice to talk to Skye for a while.

Calaethis looked down at the sleeping girl, and decided to wake her for supper. Some sleep would do her good. That in mind, he undressed her - down to her shift, and gave her a final cuddle, before tucking her into her bed. The girl sighed happily, leaving Calaethis to wonder about Tyra's "big brother" comment...
Old 02-09-2003, 08:03 PM   #6
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye was quietly leaning against a wall, waiting for them to be seated at the banquet when she noticed Tyra approach. "Hello," she said cheerfully to the elf, and tugged playfully on her wet braid. "My hair style starting to become popular?" she teased, then looked around. "Do you know where everyone wandered off to? I don't want to go ahead and eat without more of them with me... And little Damion here is starving!" The small drow child looked up pitifully at Tyra. "Lookit, I'm all skin 'n bones!" he whined pathetically, giving his patented "Youcantresistmysadpuppyeyes" look to the other elf. Skye rolled her eyes and whispered "Do you know how much food he's swindled out of me before with that look?"
Old 02-09-2003, 08:08 PM   #7
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Tyra laughed shyly, "Hes rather adorable isn't he?" she flashed a quick smile at the half-elf (Skye) and blushed self-consiously, "I wanted to see how I'd look with my hair platted... I hope you don't mind... do I look all right I mean...?" she looked nervous, and waited for her to speak.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:16 PM   #8
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye laughed and grinned at Tyra. "I was only joking about stealing it. It looks perfectly fine, even if it is a bit damp," she said with a wink. "Where's Cal and Sylquis? Maybe we could go eat if they were with us," Skye said.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:26 PM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Tyra smiled and shook her head "Sylquis is sleeping, and Calaethis is keeping an eye on her." she paused, "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if hes bathing right now - he seems to like his privacy..."

At that moment infact, Calaethis had decided that it would be a good time to bathe, and as Tyra spoke, he was just getting into the bath tub...

Tyra smiled, "Some food would be nice though." she ruffled Damion's hair, "It looks like you'll be having your dinner after all", she replied with a smile.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:48 PM   #10
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Damion jumped up and down, clapping his hands with delight. "We're gonna go eeaat, we're gonna go eeaaat," he chanted, and ran into the banquet hall. Skye laughed and grimaced amusingly at Tyra before following after him. "We better make sure he doesn't try to rush some poor soldier's food and capture it for his own," she joked.
Closed Thread