Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 12:22 AM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

Did anyone tackle these guys, I mean they kick the crap out of the Yuan Ti, and when I reach them, my guys have no spells or HP left. How hard are they, all details please!!!
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 01:13 PM   #2
Merlin_the_Arch-Wizard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What figher's do you mean Marchon of waterdeep and his band??????
Old 12-02-2001, 02:45 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Yeah those guys with the Yuan Ti fight. The guy has a flame sword. Did anyone tackle these guys?
Old 12-02-2001, 08:07 PM   #4
dragons rage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i did, i destroyed them, it is just a spell that u can get for a paladin i think
Old 12-02-2001, 08:16 PM   #5
johndu

easy kills, web them, fireball them with all ur mages, or use icestorm, which ever u prefer, no apparent damage to repuatation, gets some good stuff.
Old 12-02-2001, 09:42 PM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

What items do you get?
Old 12-03-2001, 10:31 AM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

mr krackpot .... are you SURE that you don't take a reputation hit from killing these guys if you are playing a GOOD party??? I could have sworn that you DO and its not a small hit either!

personally, I don't think their equipment is all THAT good - even if they are relatively easy to kill (on normal mode).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 08:53 PM   #8
Teeran
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, wanna hear a secert? after wasting all your spells and killing the summoners and crap, leave the area outside the cave and rest, regain everything, then run back in.

Easy isn't it? I did it a few times and cleared that place with ease
Old 12-03-2001, 09:34 PM   #9
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
mr krackpot .... are you SURE that you don't take a reputation hit from killing these guys if you are playing a GOOD party??? I could have sworn that you DO and its not a small hit either!

personally, I don't think their equipment is all THAT good - even if they are relatively easy to kill (on normal mode).

You don't take any rep hit. I killed them with a ranger in my party and if you kill an innocent with a ranger, said ranger will become fallen. Well, i killed them and my ranger didn't become fallen. And if anybody says that this isn't the roleplaying solution, well, you're right, but i did it as a test.
Old 12-03-2001, 10:42 PM   #10
Lord Teppenwolfe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found them to be very helpful in clearing the High Summoner room. I guess I shall let them live for now... but that paladin sword is awesome... almost reminds me of the Soulfire Sword from Everquest.

Lord Teppenwolfe
Lord Teppenwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote