Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2001, 01:05 PM   #1
teval
Dungeon Master

was force to retret from the Yxunomei and when i return there after sleep with party and healed them he was gone where can i found him ?

And what spells work on him good my party have arround lv 6 main spell loaded on sorcher is fire ball (sorchers best freind )

3 of my party us sword and arrows and 3 have slungs .

have a druied with me as well.

Any who can give me some help with Yxunomei i be most gratefull

is currently download 1,06 patch to see if thats help me some.

Teval
Ranger of the wood
teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 01:32 PM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you leave that level and rest up, she sometimes ducks into one of the many rooms on her level. Try a room by room search.
As for wich spells can hurt her. Not many. You need to be lucky to do any damage with a spell to her because her magic resistance is very high.
You need, iirc, +2 weapons or better to hit her. You can find a nice throwing axe on that level that can help you with this fight. Also if you have freed Conlan's son in one of the previous levels, go back to Kuldahar and look in his chest. You get the key from the boy. It contains a nice hammer wich will also do damage to her. Before the fight buff up. Prot. from evil 10' radius, bless, chant, the works. Potions like ..... giant strenght help also. Summon some fodder and go in with only one character to have a talk with her. After that run back behind your fodder and let her have it with ranged weapons but keep summoning. Use you strongest summoning spells first. Keep hitting her with ranged weapons and she should fall. If your mage has some spare time on his hands he can cast offensive spells at her minions and take them out this way but don't forget to keep summoning stuff.
Old 12-14-2001, 01:48 PM   #3
Irongrinder

I had the same problem once and she was nowhere to be found. I had to start over again because it was a bug, the patch you are downloading will undo the problem, but perhaps you still have to start over again.
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 03:56 PM   #4
teval
Dungeon Master

well i have aolder sfae as backup if thats the case [img]smile.gif[/img]

teval
teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 10:40 AM   #5
Irongrinder

Okay, install the patch and load the older safe before you get to Yxunomei
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote